bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fetch

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 24, 17 12:29 AM
Big Fish Studios is proud to present Fetch, an adventure tale that will warm your heart and keep you touching the screen for more! One part interactive animation, one part childhood delight, equal parts adventure and arcade, Fetch captures the timeless emotion of puppy love and takes you on a journey through dark tunnels and sandy shores to save your best friend. Do you have what it takes to save Bear? Prepare yourself for a wild ride filled with wagging tails and boisterous barks!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Fetch

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 24, 17 1:00 AM
This game seems to be from the BIG FISH STUDIOS themselves !!

I LOVE the music. It's the kind of music I want to dance to.

Unfortunately, this is not quite my kind of game, so I will give it a miss.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Jan 24, 17 2:18 AM
I've had this game on my ipad for over 2 years! It drove me totally nuts! YouTube has a walkthrough, but it wasn't much help to me. I didn't get very far before I was stuck. It was consigned to my recycle bin!

I will try it again on my laptop to see if it is any easier!

The game now has a strategy guide, which it didn't have in the earlier version, which is a vast improvement. There is also a Skip on some puzzles, which makes a lot of difference as the mice puzzle drove me totally demented first time round on my ipad!

I must admit I spent most of the demo in the Strategy Guide! Having said that, I will purchase the game with a coupon as I do like it.

Edited on 01/24/2017 at 3:55:15 AM PST

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 24, 17 6:18 AM
Boy oh boy', this game is a riot!

My goodness, we asked for different, this is different.

It might take me forever to get it, but what a treasure to have in my game manager.

Thanks BF for the special treat today.

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Jan 24, 17 8:00 AM
I did the demo on this game only a few weeks ago and although I like older game styles this appeared to be and old style arcade game. I spent most of the demo moving the little guy back and forth shooting robots to save dogs. Overly repetitive arcade games aren't for me. At least we are getting some little indie games that we can use our coupons on. No buy for me.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Jan 24, 17 8:24 AM
I played the beta for this one a few weeks ago. Very, very old-school and a lot of the older arcade-style games. I spent most of the beta just trying to figure out how the game worked, extremely poor instructions (as in none). I understand the final game has a strategy guide which would have made my own experience much easier. Not the worst game I have ever played, but close. I don't mind different, but this one was a bit too different for me. However, try it before deciding; I'm sure it will appeal to some players.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 24, 17 5:53 PM
I beta tested this one and I've been counting the days until it came out. It reminds me of the Samorost games.

Go to: