Jungle Quest

[Post New]by bertonlm on Jan 24, 17 9:46 AM
I am having trouble with Jungle Quest. The game doesn't save where I am (what level) anymore. The game doesn't lose my total score but all the levels I have already completed aren't save anymore.

I have Windows 10
Capacity 1.35 TB

Can you suggest anything that would help with this situation??

Linda Berton

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Jungle Quest

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 24, 17 11:42 AM
Hello bertonlm,

Before I begin, I want to say welcome to the forums! Also, thank you for taking the time to report this technical issue. I can absolutely see how it would be difficult to continue enjoying this game if progress isn't being saved and I'd like to offer some suggested troubleshooting steps as well as how to reach our Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

When a game doesn't seem to be saving properly, the following page of steps may be able to help with games played on Windows:

Game not Saving

It may also help to run the game itself as an Administrator, just in case it is unable to play as expected due to a lack of permissions. The following guide shows how to run a game as an Administrator if you would like to try that:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. If you would like further troubleshooting, please also include a Dr. Felix Report, which can help our Reps provide more accurate and specific steps to try. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'd like to lock it and create a new technical issues thread designated for these sorts of reports to help keep our forums as accessible as possible. So, if a player would like to report a different issue found in this game, or talk about this specific issue, please feel free to do so here: Please post any REVIEWS for Jungle Quest Here!

Thank you for your time and patience. I hope this is able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: