Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

forum is glitching

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jan 25, 17 8:10 PM
I cannot post in technical. When I copied and pasted the post here, it also will not enter.

[Removed by Moderator] I have tried to post it NINE TIMES!

Edited on 01/26/2017 at 9:28:49 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Re:forum is glitching

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jan 25, 17 9:15 PM
I removed all of the formatting so it is plain text and still will not post it!
[Removed by Moderator]
UGH...

Edited on 01/26/2017 at 9:29:14 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:forum is glitching

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 26, 17 9:45 AM
Hello Kittypurrrs,

I'm sorry to hear that the forums seem to be stopping that post. We absolutely don't want players to be unable to post their game questions and I'd like to offer some possible workarounds that may help in this instance.

The forums have had some extra filters installed that sometimes unintentionally block the wrong posts from being posted, and it sounds like that might be what is happening here. To help work around that issue, it may help to ensure that specific punctuation marks are not next to other specific characters, as these may be stopped from being posted. To read more about how to workaround that to continue with posting in the technical issues thread, please see the link below:

Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016

In that post above, we identified that the usual reason a player's post may be unintentionally blocked is due to a dash next to a number such as 4. The best way to work around this is to place a space between the dash and the number, or to not use the dash and instead say "part" or "level" depending on what is being referenced.

Since this seems to be discussing an issue found in the forums and not the game specifically, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. I hope that the announcement above is able to help with that post to our technical issues thread, and just in case it is helpful, here is a link to that thread: Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response, and I hope this has been helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out, and can definitely assist with any forum related issues that are experienced.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: