bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rat and Louie: Cook from the Heart here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 26, 17 8:34 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rat and Louie: Cook from the Heart here.

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Jan 26, 17 3:20 PM
It looks to be a cute game, but I have Windows 10 and don't want to play it in windowed mode, the only way it will play on my computer. Will a bug fix for this be coming out?

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Jan 26, 17 10:19 PM
Oh, I see! If I use Win 10, I need to load it in windowed mode, then switch to full screen. Will see if I want to buy it now that I can get it in full screen.

[Post New]by WeirdCat45 on Jan 27, 17 2:57 AM
How ridiculous that this game isn't especially compatible with Windows 10, a bit short sighted of the developers. That said I only get a plain white screen when I start up so can't try either mode

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Jan 27, 17 1:13 PM
WierdCat45, when you first choose to play the game, there should be a little white screen coming up with black words asking you if you want to play fullscreen or in windowed mode. Click on windowed mode, then, when it loads choose fullscreen from the options.

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Jan 28, 17 1:10 PM
how do you exit without shutting down my computer??
My screen stuck on a recipe page.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 28, 17 2:37 PM
Larissa_Jane wrote:how do you exit without shutting down my computer??
My screen stuck on a recipe page.

You could try Control+Alt+Delete, open the Task Manager and end the process there. That usually works.

Edited on 01/28/2017 at 2:38:29 PM PST

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 29, 17 8:08 PM
I couldn't even play this game and just uninstalled it. I have Win10 and the game screen is wider than what can be displayed. Tried different ways and just gave up. Can't believe that this is not compatible with Win10 when Win10 has been available for a long while.

julesy

Twingirl93
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Twingirl93 on Jan 29, 17 11:27 PM
Is it possible there is a bug in the game? I'm at Japan and I cannot go on as I can't play any further because the books I need to learn new recipes do not come up. It looks like I'm playing the same 3 levels over and over again.
I have already uninstalled en reinstalled the game, but no result what ever.
Thanks for your help.

moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by moondances on Feb 1, 17 7:42 PM
Yet another game I cannot play

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Feb 12, 17 3:16 AM
BigFish:

I think it's bad style that you are not checking out the games before they are released. Starting to get a bad habit now.
In this case it even don´t work with the windows 10 that has been on the market quite a long time.
Nor is it possible to pause the game and then return for then flips the game out. You must forced to close the game, which in turn leads to problems because it is not good to do that in the long time.

Get in touch with the creators of the game and get an upgrade!

Go to: