the first guy to go

[Post New]by mkreynolds on Jan 26, 17 8:24 PM
I really enjoy this game, I played the beta and couldn't wait for it to come out. Now I'm having trouble with this first guy when does he show up? Do I need to do something to trigger him into the game? I did really good in the beta but now I don't remember. I've put up the cameras in his apartment and I've searched it. I'm down to like 19hrs left to get this guy gone? What am I missing I've been arrested once already because he never showed up? Help please and Thanks

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:the first guy to go

[Post New]by seatemple on Jan 26, 17 9:28 PM
me too...are we supposed to put 2 cameras in his apt??? I only put one...

[Post New]by mkreynolds on Jan 26, 17 9:52 PM
There's only a place for one camera. I got him to appear. I put a camera in the other apartments and went through the bookcases. But he still didn't appear until I had only like 15 hours left. Then you have to click on the bubble when it turns green to get info on him like when he smokes or drinks. He went to his apartment and the bubble had a syringe in it for drugs I clicked on it it did nothing. I tried to open the reports to sent off the report on him since it's on the camera, but I'm not even getting my reports page. I played the beta on this and it was really fun. I got really far even rented out an apartment. But this version seems to have problems. When he does show up the clock is out of time and the phone is ringing to hang me out to dry. Do I need to rein-stall this game to get it to work right. Help!!!!

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by seatemple on Jan 27, 17 8:42 AM
when i clicked the bubble over his head that showed pills and syringes, it showed up in my journal...still got arrested

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by seatemple on Jan 27, 17 9:03 AM
i finally got him arrested...after i installed the camera i peeked thru his door and clicked the bubble of drugs, went home and wrote a report and the police picked him up...now I am to repair his apt but i don't have enough $...how do I get more??

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by seatemple on Jan 27, 17 2:50 PM
aha...once he is arrested he leaves a box by his door and I sold the stuff.

ArizGamer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ArizGamer on Jan 27, 17 3:25 PM
Things I did to make money:

1. When tenants are gone GET INTO their apartments and snoop! If you click on the item and its "red" click on the "red" and it will go into tenants info. Then you can send profiles to the "boss" and get paid, or if you want you can blackmail the tenant with the information.

2. I sell the camera's to the man in the top hat. The $50 camera's sell for $150 so you can make a profit by doing this.

3. And don't forgot when a tenant is evicted or arrested a box of their belongings is left outside their door. Grab their belongings and sell them to the man in the top hat.

Edited on 04/08/2017 at 7:37:09 PM PST

[Post New]by roadgrrl2000 on Mar 23, 17 12:42 PM
Blackmail is the next best way to make money. Instead of sending that report,send a blackmail letter. Most times, the tenant will pay, but only once per each illegal item (you'll have to blackmail separately for each illegal item). Each time you send the blackmail letter, if you want to bust them for the same item you blackmailed them on, you'll need to go into their apartment and "find" it again.

I've healed MArtha AND sent Patrick overseas, so I know it can be done.

Edited on 03/23/2017 at 12:42:35 PM PST

Go to: