seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Arrested

[Post New]by seatemple on Jan 26, 17 9:27 PM
why do I keep getting arrested for negligence?

Re:Arrested

[Post New]by mkreynolds on Jan 26, 17 10:01 PM
If you look up at the clock on the upper left of the screen you'll see the task you have to complete and the time you have left to complete them. If you don't you are either fined or your fired and booted out. The first major task is putting the camera in apartment 2 searching his room and getting the goods on him. When he does show up he'll have a bubble that will turn green click on it that goes in his file. If any of the tenants get a green bubble click on it. you have to catch him doing something illegal in his apartment which is drugs. When the bubble shows the drugs click on your desk and fill out a report on him and the cops come and take him away, and you get money and praise. But this game isn't doing that this time maybe it has bugs or maybe I'm not doing something in the right order I don't know but I'm bummed about it cause I waited for this to come out to play it. But good luck and I hope that helps.

ArizGamer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Arrested

[Post New]by ArizGamer on Feb 6, 17 11:10 AM
After you've saved Martha's life and (sent Carl's son away/or not) Make sure you always have at least $3000 on hand. If you get fined by the government and you don't have the funds you will get arrested.

And when Ariel Johnson (The Butcher) arrives you will be expected to pay his expenses. I know I was charged $1000 for caviar and $400/$500 for booze.

Go to: