Level 49 multiple click mode

[Post New]by pelicanbrief on Jan 27, 17 3:22 PM
Just in case it is not known the normal, multi click and relaxed mode games are not identical. It is the bonus of the game you actually have 3 completely different games. When you complete them there is a bonus of more levels. That being said I am stuck on level 49 in the multiple click mode ; Please help. I tried the strategy guide and it was no help to me!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Level 49 multiple click mode

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 28, 17 7:48 AM
pelicanbrief wrote:Just in case it is not known the normal, multi click and relaxed mode games are not identical. It is the bonus of the game you actually have 3 completely different games. When you complete them there is a bonus of more levels. That being said I am stuck on level 49 in the multiple click mode ; Please help. I tried the strategy guide and it was no help to me!

This is what I did and maybe it will be successful for you.

I built 3 houses and 1 cafe. I upgraded the cafe twice and upgraded the houses at least once. Once you can get the dynamite to destroy the boulder, i continued to order fuel like crazy. You have enough wood to upgrade the houses at least once and maybe 1 or 2 twice if you destroy the cafe after you've gotten enough food for the animals.

I was able to continually order fuel. Once the fuel dropped, I click on the pad to order more and picked up the rent money at the same time. Meanwhile, I had the copters rescue the people. I was able to complete with just a few seconds to spare.

The strategy guide suggested building a gas station. I guess you could build a gas station in lieu of one of the houses to help in the beginning.

julesy

Go to: