bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 28, 17 12:29 AM
EleFun Games invites you to the world of your dreams...or are they nightmares?

Someone has activated an artifact that takes people to a world filled with their wildest fantasies. When the Imaginary World starts taking over reality, it's up to you to find and neutralize the artifact. Can you save the world in time? Find out in this spell-binding hidden-object puzzle adventure!

jtodter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edition

[Post New]by jtodter on Jan 30, 17 7:49 PM
In the "Outside Theatre" location I missed picking up the hat which would lead me to the firecrackers to scare the purple eyes, and now can't get back to get the hat, so can't get rid of the purple eye mist thingie. I really don't want to start over from the beginning...any ideas?

Annxqz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Annxqz on Feb 1, 17 2:15 PM
There are problems with this game. I was unable to find some of the objects even using the guide. Also the last location, I was unable to do anything other than use the
artifact and then it took me out of the gamie saying it was finished. Disappointed that wasn't given the chance in extras to go back and find the objects I missed.

[Post New]by KlickityKlak on Feb 9, 17 2:18 PM
I am stuck in the airship. The game has stopped working and I've even rebooted and gone back in. Very disappointing since I paid 9.99. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

[Post New]by beverly2196 on Feb 11, 17 3:14 PM
Same here. stuck in airship cant do anything second game I have purchased recently with problems

Go to: