bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 28, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Zelda2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Zelda2 on Jan 28, 17 5:08 PM
This game says it costs $3.99 but when I try to buy it .It says something went wrong to try again.Why

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 29, 17 7:21 PM
Hi, Zelda2. Welcome to the pond!

It's a collector's edition, so the game club price is $13.99 and $19.99 regular price. If you are trying to use a discount code for standard edition games, it won't work. The code for collector's editions should work, though. I'm not sure where you saw $3.99, but the game page says $13.99 when I look.

[Post New]by Billymama1 on Jul 9, 17 3:34 PM
Guess what.....I only installed the game in June, after the so called update and I am now stuck in the dirigible mini game......and this is also my second game this week that froze during play so don't think the update on this one will work....if you decide to replay which is so frustrating, just skip the game!

Go to: