Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 31, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/31/2017 at 6:45:24 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 31, 17 6:45 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

time4t
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by time4t on Feb 1, 17 5:32 AM
Game crashed because of violation error when the trial time had 2 minutes left. Somewhere around level 8 or after that.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 1, 17 8:28 AM
Hi time4t,

Thank you for taking the time to post what is occurring within your game. I'm sorry to hear that a violation error message appeared at a particular point. Since it sounds like you are seeing an access violation message, please refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that are specific to this message:

Access Violation

If you find that the technical issue persists, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to provide further assistance and are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Feb 1, 17 6:46 PM
level 11b, After getting firecrackers and firing at tents or blocks, jenny will refused to move and got stuck there thus cant continue and I am just abt 4 more B levels to go for completion!

Edited on 02/02/2017 at 5:33:16 AM PST

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Feb 1, 17 6:59 PM
This is the third game in the last several months to open on my secondary monitor rather than the main one. I'm not going to change the formatting of my setup just to play a game. I'm pretty sure at least one of the other games was also an [Removed by Moderator] game.

Edited on 02/03/2017 at 12:01:05 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 2, 17 12:08 PM
Hi All,

It sounds like some people are experiencing technical glitches in the game, and I wanted to stop by to offer help with addressing these.

lym_1609, I'm sorry to hear that Jenny got stuck in that portion of the level! When a level isn't progressing properly or gets stuck in a certain area our help articles may be able to assist. To address this problem I encourage trying the steps in the following help articles, which can be useful in ensuring that the game has all of the resources needed to run correctly:

Run Game as Administrator
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to experience this problem I then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will certainly be happy to help as much as they're able.

INGamePlayer, it sounds like the game isn't opening on your primary monitor, and I completely understand not wanting to need to modify the way those monitors are set up. If you're interested in trying to play the game on that primary monitor, it may help to try playing the game in windowed mode and then click-dragging the window over to the monitor you want to use. Once the game is appearing on that monitor you can then put it back in full-screen mode if you'd like. You can find steps for using that mode under the Switch to Windowed Mode of the following help article:

Screen Resolution

If you continue to see any issues displaying the game on that screen, please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules here to keep in mind while posting. Specifically:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Edited on 02/03/2017 at 12:01:09 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 3, 17 12:01 PM
In order to keep things respectful and family-friendly, the Forum Moderation Team requests that people please refrain from posting any profanity, whether implied or explicit. This way we can make sure that the forums stay comfortable for everyone who wants to participate.

Thank you both for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by mistylady254 on Feb 4, 17 7:48 AM
just downloaded this game and it wont play the main menu page is all messed up playing on pc w 10 64 bit the space for player says menu welcometxt..there isnt a play button and you cannot change volume

[Post New]by 3winnie on Feb 4, 17 11:32 AM
Game plays fine until level 37. Level 37 flashes strobe like. Levels after that don't download correctly some of the assets are missing visually but you can click on the space where they should be and it works.
I am using windows 7.

never mind I reloaded it and it works now

Edited on 02/04/2017 at 3:51:55 PM PST

[Post New]by playaddicted on Feb 6, 17 6:49 AM
Starting at level 37 games flashes constantly. Reloaded and was able to continue but same issue on level 38. Windows 10

[Post New]by Tukicat on Feb 6, 17 1:38 PM
Game freezes on level 38, have deleted and reinstalled. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Flash player and shockwave. Still freezes. Windows 7

Edited on 02/07/2017 at 6:52:02 AM PST

[Post New]by qitaana on Feb 6, 17 5:42 PM
I am having a similar issue to mistylady254.

The game played fine through the free trial period, and even for a while after I bought it. However, it crashed once and hasn't been right since. There's menuwelcome.txt where the player name used to be. I can click on play and change player, but nothing happens. If I click on options, the options screen comes up and I can move the sliders and check/uncheck the boxes, but none of the changes actually happen.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, no luck.

The game is completely unplayable.

sore_paw
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by sore_paw on Feb 6, 17 6:26 PM
Level 14b parts of the screen disappearing and moving around , flashing blue or black,. level 46a the same but would work after reload. 14b unplayable (win 7)

Furryfury
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Furryfury on Feb 6, 17 11:39 PM
lym_1609 wrote:level 11b, After getting firecrackers and firing at tents or blocks, jenny will refused to move and got stuck there thus cant continue and I am just abt 4 more B levels to go for completion!

I am having the same problem with level 10B. I got her to fire one set of firecrackers, then two sets of firecrackers on the third try of the level, but then she is stuck there on the pile of firecrackers. I right-click and click again...tried several things but to no avail. She is completely stuck.

EDIT: I exited fully out of the game and went back into it, and level 10B worked...now I am similarly stuck on the very last level, 15B! Even exiting out did not work. I officially give up on trying to finish the game

Edited on 02/08/2017 at 2:12:00 AM PST

Awards

[Post New]by CatskillHiker on Feb 9, 17 2:07 PM
I finished all 60 levels getting gold for each level! I did not get the award for finishing all levels with gold! WHY?

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Feb 9, 17 3:06 PM
CatskillHiker, I haven't been able to get that one either, but I believe they are talking about getting all the gold stars on each level (the counter is in the upper right of every level screen) that are given for building the flower beds and upgrading houses and stuff.

I have played through the game twice, but there are some levels that don't give all the stars even when I have absolutely everything completed and upgraded. I don't know if it's a glitch, or just that I haven't discovered the secret to get full stars on these levels.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 9, 17 3:33 PM
Can't play level 42 or any of the bonus levels. Game is flashing (almost like a strobe light) and weird pixelation. tried restarting to no avail.

jlmart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jlmart on Feb 10, 17 1:55 PM
I have played through this game twice. The first time I got gold on all levels and was surprised when I finished to discover that, according to the game, I had not collected all gold medals. So I played it again taking special care to make sure I built everything and accomplished every task. I watched the score in the top right corner of the screen to ensure I had received full points. Then I came to game 18A. No matter what I did on this level I was never able to achieve a score of more than 100/600. Once again, when I completed all the levels I was told I hadn't collected all the gold medals. I can only assume that this problem on 18A is a glitch in the game.

[Post New]by catherineb1121 on Feb 10, 17 2:24 PM
Furryfury wrote:
lym_1609 wrote:level 11b, After getting firecrackers and firing at tents or blocks, jenny will refused to move and got stuck there thus cant continue and I am just abt 4 more B levels to go for completion!

I am having the same problem with level 10B. I got her to fire one set of firecrackers, then two sets of firecrackers on the third try of the level, but then she is stuck there on the pile of firecrackers. I right-click and click again...tried several things but to no avail. She is completely stuck.

EDIT: I exited fully out of the game and went back into it, and level 10B worked...now I am similarly stuck on the very last level, 15B! Even exiting out did not work. I officially give up on trying to finish the game

I'm having the same problem in 15B. I've exited out of the game, re-started my computer, etc. But when Jenny goes to the fireworks and sets off one set, she won't leave so she won't get them again and you need to fire three sets of fireworks. I even uncovered the treasure thinking she would leave to go get the treasure, no luck. This is obviously a pretty big glitch which is pretty disappointing for a CE game that cost me two credits.

Go to: