Level 39

[Post New]by picinka on Jan 31, 17 3:43 AM
Have really problems with this one. Anybody has solutions?

Re:Level 39

[Post New]by trace_4 on Feb 4, 17 8:59 PM
Me too, big time. Tried many different ways but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions to get 3 stars on this level.

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Feb 17, 17 6:01 AM
I'm with you guys. Have tried multiple ways and always end up waiting for a significant amount of 2 resources at the end. First I was short Stone. Then Gems and Wood, then Iron and Wood.

Hopefully, someone will have the solution. I did follow the Strategy Guide and that did NOT work for me.

[Post New]by LadyBlueEyes5555 on Feb 19, 17 12:05 PM
I finally got this with 3 stars. Start out by clearing obstacles and gathering materials; switch back and forth from extra wood to extra stone as needed. The first time the accelerate production bonus comes up, put it to accelerate the caches, and hit automatically collect resources bonus at the same time. This will give you a head start on collecting iron, since the caches are inaccessible for a good part of this level. After that, accelerate the buildings (food, crystals, stone and wood). I upgraded all buildings to level 2 and then used level up every building. If you time it right, it should be ready just as you have upgraded the stone quarry and the sawmill. I used the time stop bonus until after building all the buildings, then used run faster. I may have used time stop again towards the end while waiting for the crystals and wood to build the pyramid, but I used run faster at the end for Vlad to plant the seed and examine the tracks. I hope this information helps someone else get this. It's a difficult one!

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Apr 5, 17 4:03 AM
THANKS I finally got it thanks to your post:-)

Go to: