... ?

Edited on 02/01/2017 at 12:30:01 PM PST

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Saving Carl's Wife

[Post New]by seatemple on Feb 4, 17 5:43 PM
what happened?...i came back to re-read this and it's gone?

ArizGamer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Saving Carl's Wife

[Post New]by ArizGamer on Feb 6, 17 9:20 AM
seatemple wrote:what happened?...i came back to re-read this and it's gone?

Sorry, but I realized as I played it was "decisions" I made through out the game that would keep her safe.

If you don't have 1000 in rewards earn them now.

Grubic arrives.... You need to make sure you're watching him and when the "propaganda" red thought bubble happens you need to report him. If you don't, you will get arrested. By reporting him he now knows you know who he is working for and he'll ask you for supplies. The paint I find in Carl's apartment in the table and I usually find the scissors in one of the bedrooms. If you can't find the scissors buy them from the man in the top hat. Give those to him and he'll move out and Danson calls you. Tell Danson he's good. Don't tell Danson he works for the government.

After Grubic leaves Carl's wife will tell him that she has gotten a strange message with a phone number. Call the phone number and its Grubic. Tell him he can stay in your basement (he's in hiding). Danson arrives and asks about Grubic, tell him he's in your basement hiding. Danson will shoot him outside the Apartment complex.

The most important thing....Make sure you have 1000 in rewards. The government will call to ask what happened to Grubic. You will need to forfeit the 1000 reward points to convince the government.

Edited on 02/27/2017 at 10:00:17 AM PST

Go to: