bridie47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

auction withdrawal

[Post New]by bridie47 on Jan 31, 17 6:00 PM
Put in a bid in the Auction, And got the message that " this article has been with drawn" this has happened twice now, and just wondered how it was done.. Cant seem to find any mention on the game on how to with draw an article.so input would be appreciated... Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:auction withdrawal

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 1, 17 2:53 PM
Hello bridie47,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there is a question of what it means when an item being bid on returns the message "this article has been withdrawn". I am happy to explain what that might possibly mean today.

When an item is bid on and returns that particular message, it's possible that either the auction expired and the item is not actually available to bid on any longer, or that the item has already been won by another bid and is also not available any longer. In this case, it sounds like the message is meant to alert players when the auction is unable to be bid on any longer due to those two reasons.

Unfortunately, this means that there is not a way in-game to withdraw an auction for an item early. Once an item has been placed up for auction in game and accepted as such, it will remain on auction until the auction expires or it is won.

Thanks for your time and patience, and I hope that was able to help clarify. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: