bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 2, 17 12:29 AM
Elephant Games proudly presents the newest installment of the Grim Tales series!

While researching her family’s history, your friend was pulled back in time! It’s up to you to travel into the past to find her, but it won’t be easy. There’s a mysterious monster on the prowl and the town’s history remains a mystery. Can you uncover the identity of the monster and rescue your friend in time? Find out in this exhilarating hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 2, 17 2:06 PM
I have already posted this under the Tech issued forum but decided I would add it here.

I don't know if this is a glitch or just a game idiosyncrasy but I have tried to place one of the scene on the cliff puzzle pieces an uncountable number of times and it simply will not accept this last piece. I am fast losing patience and will shortly consign this game to the trash can on the game manager and consider it $13.99 wasted.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 2, 17 3:01 PM
Hi Penny1942,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble placing one of those puzzle pieces! I completely understand the frustration that a problem like this can cause, and thank you for taking the time to post that in the Tech Issues thread.

In order to keep our forums organized, we encourage users to keep any reports of technical issues in that thread. Doing this also helps the Moderation Team to keep track of any emerging issues and to make sure that people's concerns are addressed as soon as possible. I went ahead and posted some help for this issue there, and I've gone ahead and included a link to my reply below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to let myself or another one of our active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgPanthalassa

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 2, 17 5:02 PM
I'm back to say that there was a mouse/keyboard issue. The scroll on the mouse quit working in any of the Office and Word documents so I went down and replaced both after trying all the usual fixes. Everything is working fine now and I've been able to progress in the game.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

[Post New]by Doisam on Feb 4, 17 6:40 AM
I am unable to get out of the screen where it is necessary to take a bracelet in a chest ... no way to get out except to reset the game. 13.99 wasted (again). The quality of the games is decreasing..

[Post New]by scoobots on Feb 4, 17 7:10 AM
Hi. There's a bug in the bonus chapter. I am in the chief doctor's office and I can't use the winding key on the deer's mouth to get the 4th and final medical amulet to progress further. I was allowed to place the antlers, however. After that, the deer doesn't sparkle. Thus, preventing me from clicking the deer and using the winding key. Thank you for reading.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Feb 5, 17 6:23 PM
scoobots wrote:Hi. There's a bug in the bonus chapter. I am in the chief doctor's office and I can't use the winding key on the deer's mouth to get the 4th and final medical amulet to progress further. I was allowed to place the antlers, however. After that, the deer doesn't sparkle. Thus, preventing me from clicking the deer and using the winding key. Thank you for reading.

Same here, ugh. Bonus games have been a problem for me lately.

m42153
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by m42153 on Feb 6, 17 9:58 AM
I too am having issues with getting out of the screen where the body lies. I picked up the braclet then a task message comes on saying "pick up bracelet". There is no way to get out of screen, map not working nor hint button. Definitely a glitch in the game itself and needs a fix.

Go to: