bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 2, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Shortwood on Feb 7, 17 12:30 PM
I am totally stuck, I am try to get the body from the morgue, I used the scalpel to open the pouch outside the tower and now I have nothing to cut the bag open with that is hanging in the carriage. I went back to all areas, any help is appreciated.

[Post New]by bigfishyfan44 on Feb 7, 17 4:45 PM
i am stuck where yyou get the bracelet, that i have already gotten... i will just wait for the fix..

[Post New]by TXGirl65 on Feb 9, 17 3:15 PM
There is a bug in the game. I have restarted and the game freezes outside the tower. Says to retrieve the bracelet which I already have. Will there be a patch or fix to this?

[Post New]by gailgirl on Feb 15, 17 11:35 AM
I, too, have been having terrible problems with the game. Like the others, I got the bracelet and placed it in the crucible, but could get no further. I ended up back in the alternate reality with the bracelet missing and that's all she wrote. Also, in the workshop I missed picking up the tweezers and once the window closed, I was unable to go back in to get it. I sent an email detailing these bugs, but I did not receive a response. This game simply doesn't work! It has the worst flaws I've seen to date and I would recommend you take it off the market and reimburse people until a fix can be found.

[Post New]by dlforsmark on Feb 20, 17 2:17 PM
I have the bracelet, but game is telling me to take the bracelet. I can't do anything else and get stuck.

[Post New]by fernandezlz on Feb 22, 17 12:20 PM
playing game in the last chapter fixed the box but looses the wrench and wont let me take fuses this is getting bad dont want to start all over

[Post New]by janhunter66 on Feb 25, 17 7:05 PM
I downloaded the update and it still freezes at the same spot trying to pick up the bracelet I already have.

[Post New]by dockmaster on Mar 8, 17 8:45 AM
Okay so why did the fix not work. Still having no luck advancing after the bracelet. Uninstalled, reinstalled several times. I see we are all in the same boat.

[Post New]by tracenicks on Mar 9, 17 3:22 PM
The stoopid scalpel disappeared before i had the chance to use it. Have noticed other people complained about this happening but also quite a few other things wrong with this game. Does posting on here solve anything?

[Post New]by lav5053 on Aug 28, 17 12:52 PM
I just purchased Graywitch but am receiving an error message ((Error: Access violation at 0x004BE94D (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated.)) when I try to open the game. Any thoughts on how to fix?

Go to: