bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

I SPY Mystery

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 6, 10 12:05 AM
It's time to put your awesome detective skills to the test! Play I SPY with fascinating mysteries that need your super-sleuth skills. Choose a case file, and then earn mystery clues by solving I SPY riddles and searching for carefully concealed objects. Gather clues and solve the cases of Knight Fall, Midnight Mouse, Missing Art and many other mysteries. Dive into this game and solve an I SPY Mystery!

Edited on 04/08/2010 at 10:29:46 AM PST

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:I SPY Mystery

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Apr 6, 10 3:39 AM
I don't mind playing a kids game if it has some appeal to me.
I have the I Spy Funhouse game and the graphics are bright and very clear and its quite fun to search the items.

This game they are dull and fuzzy so no thanks to this game.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 6, 10 6:09 AM
Thanks for the advice, maybe I will check that one out!!! The graphics for this one, to me were dull. TMann

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 6, 10 6:12 AM
Oops.... I do have that one, I totally thought it was a different one!!! Sorry CG!!! T

vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by vkacademy on Apr 6, 10 7:48 PM
This seems geared for the preschool-early grade school bracket. And I'm not trying to be funny or smart-arsed when I say it would also be good for mentally challenged individuals who would get frustrated or confused by more complex HOGs. It's too slow for any adult or older child to sit through, but would be fine for those who require simple tasks and slow paced gaming.

Go to: