bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to I SPY Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 6, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to I SPY Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other I SPY Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Welcome to I SPY Mystery forum

[Post New]by johnski on Apr 6, 10 2:12 AM
Why does BF keep getting these games. They are horrible. They have some of the worst graphics of any games I have seen. They are so pixolated it is hard to read the writing and it is also an eyesore. This is definately a no buy for me. Actually downloaded it and deleted it before getting thru its tutorial. Complete waste of time.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Apr 6, 10 2:42 AM
Just curious as to why, during the download the icon on the game manager had the butterfly and the gold circle and then once the game was downloaded it had a red square for an icon like a beta game. ODD. This needs to be fixed. I won't buy the game if it's doing this!

I will update once I've tried the demo.

This was a cute game! I enjoy the I spy games they're always fun but I probably won't purchase this one.

They do need to fix the red square icon in the game manager, though.

Edited on 04/06/2010 at 3:56:15 AM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 6, 10 6:07 AM
I haven`t test this game yet, but its very old, from 2006 (saw this game already at an onlinestore). I hated the previous I spy games.

dizzypd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by dizzypd on Apr 6, 10 8:19 AM
very boring and dated i played this game years ago hated it then and my veiws havent changed New games please Big Fish not old ones you have dug out of the vault!!!!

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Apr 8, 10 7:27 AM
I was disappointed with this.

The only reason I think I downloaded was this one was because there were no decent games within the new ones to download.

Now luckily there are so I do not need to play this too cutesy and saccharine sweet game.

Not for me at all, I only lasted fifteen minutes.

[Post New]by Jayar11 on Apr 14, 10 4:50 PM
I FEEL CHEATED OVER THIS GAME. SEVEN STUPID PUZZLES AND IT'S ALL OVER. STILL THE SAME PRICE AS OTHER GAMES THOUGH. IT'S A RIP OFF!!!

vicla
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by vicla on Jun 7, 10 8:33 AM
I got a red square when I installed the game!! what's going on!!! I need my money Back!!!! I'm so dissapointed!!! I hope That I Can get another game for this that not work!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 13, 12 7:36 AM
vicla wrote:I got a red square when I installed the game!! what's going on!!! I need my money Back!!!! I'm so dissappointed!!! I hope That I Can get another game for this that not work!!

I have to say that I'm puzzled at your outburst.

So what if the block is still red, instead of displaying the game photo?

The game STILL works and you WILL be able to complete it -- if you purchased it.

MEnr56

Go to: