error 80004001

[Post New]by fwesternpick on Feb 2, 17 8:51 AM
my game will not load and the error above keeps coming up. Anyone any suggestions please

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:error 80004001

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 2, 17 4:52 PM
Hello fwesternpick,

Before I start, welcome to the forums and also thank you for your patience while waiting on a response! I'm sorry to hear that the game is providing this particular DirectX error instead of playing as expected. I hope this has already cleared up, but I'm going to go ahead and provide the next best steps to take as well as how to contact our Support Team below.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if these particular general troubleshooting steps can help in this situation, because sometimes some quick changes to the computer can help resolve some of the more common issues our games can run into:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps didn't seem to help and you haven't already, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that technical issues be reported to the designated thread for this game below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Big City Adventure - San Francisco here.

Posting technical issues to the appropriate thread can assist the teams behind the game and moderators to note the impact of player reported issues as well as help both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thanks for helping us keep the forums as accessible as possible going forward.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that this issue has already been resolved. Otherwise, I hope that this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: