shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

BFG KILLED SHALALA

[Post New]by shasta24 on Feb 2, 17 10:57 AM
Upset to say the least. Friends of Shalala can find Sailway #340464.
Don't try to hook up to my band wagon unless you're sincere. Cheers!

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Re:BFG KILLED SHALALA

[Post New]by july1277 on Feb 4, 17 8:23 PM
was shalala an extra account or your only account?

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Feb 5, 17 5:34 AM
What happened???!!

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Feb 7, 17 4:29 PM
They said it's apparent this game doesn't play on my system and gave me a free game coupon. Thing is, I play this game under shalala and sailway on my system. sailway is working fine, shalala is not. Had a similar crash a year or more ago, and just decided to start all over again.TWO times now. It's so frustrating. Might have to let it go.What do you think? What are your experiences with the game? Including lacking Christmas as we once new it? Challenges disappearing from the left side of your game.? Blah, blah, blah. The list goes on. Yet, I've met many great people playing this game and we message often. For my Found friends, I'm now solely Sailway #340464. Please delete Shalala and don't gift anymore. With all my thanks.

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Feb 7, 17 11:33 PM
what game did you go for with your free code? I am looking to buy some games soon

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Feb 9, 17 10:36 PM
I haven't used the free game code and am also looking for input on good games.

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Feb 10, 17 1:28 AM
I've had a few problems but nothing like what's happened to you shasta!

1) When I completed all the Snow Fairy tasks and didn't get the Fairy! Then BFG gave everyone (at the time) the Snow Fairy-which now doesn't work.

2) Unable to craft March of Legions because several items have never appeared in my game

3) Unable to craft Blood and Sand for same reasons.

But I still like this game and do wish they would bring it back.

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Feb 11, 17 2:38 PM
I recently lost my progress at Level 120 & had to start over when my computer died & was replaced because "Found" saves progress onto the computer that its played on so BigFish cannot restore your progress to a new computer.

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Feb 12, 17 9:05 AM
MagentaRose wrote:I recently lost my progress at Level 120 & had to start over when my computer died & was replaced because "Found" saves progress onto the computer that its played on so BigFish cannot restore your progress to a new computer.

Same as me and a free game is supposed to fix everything.

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

Delete BFG

[Post New]by shasta24 on Feb 13, 17 6:36 AM
BFG Help told me DO NOT DELETE FOUND. DELETE BFG MANAGER AND REINSTALL. This worked for me for the first few times. Try it. I may work for you

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

Delete BFG

[Post New]by shasta24 on Feb 13, 17 6:45 AM
BFG Help told me DO NOT DELETE FOUND. DELETE BFG MANAGER AND REINSTALL. This worked for me for the first few times. Try it. I may work for you

Go to: