Update?

[Post New]by alannahisabelle on Feb 2, 17 1:13 PM
I cant go into some players game to see what they have to sell at the market as a box tells me i cant visit until i have updated my game, but I cant find an update.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

Update?

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Feb 2, 17 1:16 PM
alannahisabelle wrote:I cant go into some players game to see what they have to sell at the market as a box tells me i cant visit until i have updated my game, but I cant find an update.

Hi alannahisabelle and welcome to the forum,

Neither can anyone else. We hope this means there will be an update soon and the developers are doing some testing.

Re:Update?

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Feb 2, 17 1:18 PM
I already posted about this, silver hawk thinks the Dev's are tweaking the game.

klm2395
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by klm2395 on Feb 2, 17 3:36 PM
I keep getting a message to buy a sculpting station but it will not let me it says I have 1 of 1

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 2, 17 4:17 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss what is being seen in Sunken Secrets. It sounds like there are two things here, the reported Sculptor's Station issue where Ollie is requesting players to purchase another, unavailable, Sculptor's Station, and that some players are receiving the message to download an update to visit another player's island.

For the first issue, klm2395, the developers are aware of the issue and we've made an announcement on it at the following thread:

An Announcement Regarding the request for a second Sculptor's Station- February 2, 2017

What I recommend is contacting our Customer Support Team with your player ID. Just in case it's needed, here's a page on how to find that ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

That should help them continue that investigation into why Ollie is requesting that from some players.

As for the other issue of the request to update the game. At this time, the Forum Moderation Team has not received information about an update for Sunken Secrets that would cause this particular message to appear. It's possible that it is as it is mentioned, those appropriate teams working to resolve the reported issues that players have experienced recently with being unable to visit some islands without the game freezing. I've reached out to those teams to ask for more information about this issue and so they know some players are running into that message to update their game when one is unavailable.

In the meantime, if a player hasn't already contacted our Support Team to provide us information about the reported issues being seen in the PC version of Sunken Secrets, please don't hesitate to contact them HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and, if possible, your in-game ID. Those bits of information can be critical to understanding why this issue is persisting and still affecting players, so definitely contact them if you're willing to assist with the investigation and haven't already done so.

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 2, 17 4:19 PM
Message continued.

Since this seems to be discussing technical issues with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request further discussion of technical issues be provided in the appropriate thread based on what kind of device the issue is on below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (Mobile) here.

Thank you for understanding and for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: