TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

I Spy Mystery....

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 6, 10 12:49 AM
Good news for those that like Hidden Objects Games!!! Though I thought the graphics were dull...I was able to find everything quickly, and kudos to myself- since these are not my favorite games. For the fishies that want to add another Hidden Object game to their list, here you go! Though I don't like to put these games down, I fear some of you may be disappointed. For those fishies that do like it, good for you and good for your punch card(s). Have a good time with all of your Hidden Object games, and maybe I can go and sneak a few punches on my card(s), since I obviously have a lot of catching up to do. May all of your games keep you busy and entertained, as always.... Happy Gaming!!! TMann

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:I Spy Mystery....

[Post New]by Apadenska on Apr 6, 10 1:42 AM
I ran a trial, but had to turn off the girl's narration and sound. The graphics were clear and large and the search items box was easy. I think this is a nice hidden object game for $2.99, especially for beginners or young sleuths.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Apr 6, 10 8:12 AM
Apadenska wrote:I ran a trial, but had to turn off the girl's narration and sound. The graphics were clear and large and the search items box was easy. I think this is a nice hidden object game for $2.99, especially for beginners or young sleuths.

Am I missing something? I didn't see this for $2.99.

calabashbb
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by calabashbb on Apr 6, 10 12:39 PM
Played less than 5 mins., very juvenile.......

jenak3769
Clownfish
Clownfish
958 Posts

[Post New]by jenak3769 on Apr 6, 10 12:48 PM
I lasted 32 seconds and trash this game belongs on the .49 cent shelf
that voice is beyond irritating ,, and with sound off lasted from 23 seconds to 32 seconds and ""delete'' good riddance

[Post New]by PrincessPepper on Apr 8, 10 4:44 PM
I have Spooky mountain and during the first hour I thought it contained new stuff, but since then it has been a repeat. Wasted my money

Go to: