bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Lisbon - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 2, 17 5:28 PM
Olá Everyone!

With all the cities that are available to explore, it can definitely be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Lisbon. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will be sure to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city as often as possible. However, we'd definitely appreciate it if everyone created any new Lisbon posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Lisbon - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 2, 17 5:29 PM
Existing Lisbon threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Mar 9, 17 11:02 AM
Stuck on level 32! Colour needed to blow central blocker takes at least 10 moves, no sign of a lightning to get rid of the sticky paper and the most bricks I can accumulate is 5800 when you need 10,000. All this plus those internal walls means a miracle is needed! I have already used 15 lives and can't get even close to finishing the intern level.

[Post New]by Kathrynanda on Mar 30, 17 9:48 PM
The lisbon levels are hard. Level 35 master level I can't even get close . I have 35 times to clear!
I've got this far and I don't want to give up. I hate to think how the later levels will be.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 19, 17 5:18 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:Stuck on level 32! Colour needed to blow central blocker takes at least 10 moves, no sign of a lightning to get rid of the sticky paper and the most bricks I can accumulate is 5800 when you need 10,000. All this plus those internal walls means a miracle is needed! I have already used 15 lives and can't get even close to finishing the intern level.

I've about decided that I need to use boosts for Lisbon 32 intern. I'm not even getting halfway.....

Edit: using all three boosts did the trick

Edited on 05/19/2017 at 6:23:19 PM PST

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Nov 8, 17 9:16 PM
Hi guys, just swimming by to bump the thread so it doesn't get locked

[Post New]by Khlancaster on Nov 18, 17 6:10 PM
I, too, think the city is too hard. I am used to getting through the early levels easily. That said, is it the city or is GD making it too hard to get through without boosts? Perhaps they are not making enough money.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 18, 17 6:23 PM
Hello Khlancaster,

Thank you for providing feedback about this level. Although the Moderation Team isn't involved with changes made to Gummy Drop! levels, we always want to advocate for our players to the developers. Are there specific levels in the city that are particularly difficult to beat? I'd be happy to pass that information along to the developers while also providing some gameplay advice. Please PM me or another moderator, and will provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

Jannes2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jannes2 on Dec 8, 17 12:37 PM
Can someone please tell me how to pass Lisbon, level 60 architect.? Need 60.000 and I'm lucky to reach 9000. Also the 5000 blue gummies are impossible to get.
Really want to pass this level to get the extra pink gummies I need to move on.

Edited on 12/08/2017 at 12:37:36 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 8, 17 3:16 PM
Hello Jannes2,

Thanks for reaching out. Lisbon, Level 60, Architect has several obstacles to overcome, which makes it tricky to beat. I absolutely understand wanting some gameplay advice.

What helped me beat this level was focusing on making Lighting Bolts . Matching Lightening Bolts with blue hats not only counted towards the 5,000 blue hats needed to win; they also helped a lot as I worked towards scoring the 70,000 point score minimum.

Of course, I also needed to contended with the Deep Desert Tiles. I tried to clear those tiles as quickly as I could from the board so I could play with as much of the board as possible.

I hope this information is useful. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We'll be glad to help.

bfgBeruna

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Apr 25, 18 7:53 PM
32 help. There is nothing I can do to pass this level. I really feel like the intern level should be winnable without boosts. Hey BF, make me pay for boosts to win more advanced levels. I cannot win intern 32. I just want to progress in the game. I cannot. Please tell me how to claim Lisbon 32. I am totally bored with losing over and over.

Edited on 04/26/2018 at 4:04:56 AM PST

Go to: