Leia1960
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Is it just me or is everything slllooooowww?

[Post New]by Leia1960 on Feb 2, 17 6:10 PM
Everything is very slow. Get a component and you can click on the next one before the reward for the finish one comes up. Also, lots of whirl of portal symbol. Anyone else?

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Is it just me or is everything slllooooowww?

[Post New]by draeko1 on Feb 3, 17 2:19 PM
Hey Leia, yes I found it all slow yesterday & just now I got an error message saying that they apologise but the server is temporarily unavailable???????

I hope this is not a prelude to a big game crash like last time.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 4, 17 9:33 AM
I usually only have the second page of gifts swirling, but now I have the third page and part of the fourth.

EDIT: Now that I know that swirling gifts are seen by everyone I will leave this here for new people to read. (That is not a feature, it is a bug. If it were a feature it would say EG: Coming soon and NOT SWIRL... As it is, it is weird and a coder would be cringing seeing it) The game has been slow to load on weekends when everyone is playing. it is hard to trouble shoot as that could be our individual PC/graphic cards/busy site/servers ... etc. I have never played a game where I had to refresh to access other parts of the game before, nor refresh so dang often!

Edited on 02/05/2017 at 3:36:56 PM PST

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Feb 5, 17 1:01 PM
I agree Kittypurrs. A really annoying feature is with in game neighbour messages. Once you reply to a message you have to reboot. There are quite a number of instances where a refresh is required. Just a suggestion to the GD's - perhaps they could look as fixing issues like the above. It all adds to player frustration. That being said I think Big Fish and the GD's realise how much we love this game and above comments are designed to move forward in a positive way,

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Feb 5, 17 4:41 PM
It's been this way for years. Welcome to Rooms of Memory everyone.

Go to: