Opening bag in carriage

[Post New]by liberaldemocrat on Feb 2, 17 9:59 PM
Pulled down lever in morgue. No scalpel so now i have nothing to open the bag in the carriage with. What did I miss?

8dognight
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Opening bag in carriage

[Post New]by 8dognight on Feb 3, 17 6:02 AM
I have a similar issue. I used the scalpel, I think, on the string around the trash can on the bar; the scalpel then disappeared and I can't slit the bag in the carriage.

[Post New]by Quilter01 on Feb 3, 17 3:10 PM
same here instead of scalpel I have a gun...not sure what happened to the object I need to finish this game... Hello Big fish FIX THIS>>>

[Post New]by Fugger on Feb 3, 17 10:44 PM
Yep same issue here - can't continue

saraviv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by saraviv on Feb 4, 17 3:03 PM
8dognight wrote:I have a similar issue. I used the scalpel, I think, on the string around the trash can on the bar; the scalpel then disappeared and I can't slit the bag in the carriage.

[Post New]by t90mom on Feb 4, 17 7:03 PM
same problem, here

[Post New]by SleepingBeauty2 on Feb 4, 17 8:32 PM
Same here Used the scalpel on the string to get the dynamite and now it's gone. Hate it when the game does that. It's a pain in the **** to have to restart the game when you are so far into it.

[Post New]by Shwizzle on Feb 5, 17 8:54 AM
Same. Used the scalpel on the cordite and now it's gone. Can we have a fix please?

Ceutche11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Ceutche11 on Feb 5, 17 11:18 AM
I also used scalpel on cordite and it has disappeared. Cannot cut bag open & stuck. Will there be a fix?

[Post New]by helenjane65 on Feb 6, 17 4:18 AM
Same problem here, used scalpel to get dynamite and now it's dissapeared, can't open bag in carriage... second game this year unable to either play or finish... £20 down the drain

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Feb 6, 17 2:12 PM
Same issue here. Used scalpel to get dynamite and now unable to open bag in carriage. completely stuck at this point! If there is no fix offered soon, I will ask for a refund.

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Feb 6, 17 3:36 PM
Throw me into the mix. My scalpel is gone and I can't open the bag in the carriage. I click on the hint, and all it does is highlight the bag. Without the scalpel, I'm stuck.

[Post New]by soulofplaice on Feb 7, 17 7:27 AM
Yes, me too. Cannot open bag and therefore am stuck.

[Post New]by JupiterMom on Feb 7, 17 10:08 AM
Very same issue- WE NEED A FIX

wesjohny
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by wesjohny on Feb 7, 17 12:27 PM
Same here. I already restarted game because of the bracelet. I dont want to do it again.

[Post New]by Shortwood on Feb 7, 17 12:33 PM
I just bought the game and have this same issue, why keep selling the game if it hasn't been fixed yet???????????? I used the scalpel same as everyone else now stuck!!

[Post New]by dindywoo on Feb 7, 17 1:25 PM
me too

[Post New]by Mabbish on Feb 8, 17 6:36 AM
Same here. I got the scalped, used it first at the lab, got cordite and string... and the scalpel disappeared; now I can't use it to cut open the bag in the carriage and my game is stuck.

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Feb 11, 17 2:38 PM
GOOD NEWS!! I noticed I had an update for the game, so I downloaded and installed it. I opened up the game to where I was before (didn't have to replay it) and the scalpel was in my inventory! Opened the bag and went on with the game. :+) I'm into the bonus game now.

Naomi

Go to: