I SPY Mystery comments and reviews

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Apr 6, 10 3:37 AM
Very happy to see this game, I loved the other two I Spy games, BF had to offer, so I am downloading now, to give this one a go !
I am still very young at heart, and these games always give me a few giggles, and some big smiles, which is much needed, with all of the stess I have been dealing with, on a daily basis.
I know these kind of games, won't be for everyone, but for me personally, I LOVE them, and get a lot of enjoyment and relaxation, when playing them.
It takes me back to my childhood days, when I didn't have a care or worry, to think about, so I am hoping this one is as good as the last two, I Spy games .
So for the grown-ups, who can still have fun, and not take everything so serious, I would give the I Spy games, a try :-)
Well, I am off to play, will write more, once I give this one a try, happy gaming everyone, and have a wonderful day .

silver64
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:I SPY Mystery comments and reviews

[Post New]by silver64 on Apr 6, 10 3:43 AM

Thanks for the review.

I think I will give it a try, after all it is the school holidays here so I can play with the children.

Silver

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Apr 6, 10 4:04 AM
1 minute into the game and I quit. Horrible. The voice is annoying and you can't pick an item until you are told to.
The graphics are terrible. I have 1 I Spy game which wasn't bad. This one is very bad.
No buy here.

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by Staril on Apr 6, 10 4:05 AM
I always loved these games but this one is sooo pixellated that it is unplayable ... well ... nearly. I had been quite excited to download it but really irritated with the graphics I ended up playing the first set of screens and then deleting the game.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 6, 10 6:15 AM
I am very dissapointed with the tgt. What have you thinking Bigfish to put a game from 2006 for sale? Its only horrible! The graphic are like from last century, the voiceacting makes me thinking to take my laptop and throw it to the door... All the I spy games are horrible, but that puts the nail on the coffin. Please developer from I spygames make the next games better or lets the little girl with the annoying voice rest in piece.

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on Apr 6, 10 6:20 AM
That makes 2 within the past few days that have been old games.
I knew it was when I viewed the screen shots but could not remember what year.

If this is BFG's best this month so far, we are in for a long haul of nothing.

Eisteepfirsich wrote:I am very dissapointed with the tgt. What have you thinking Bigfish to put a game from 2006 for sale? Its only horrible! The graphic are like from last century, the voiceacting makes me thinking to take my laptop and throw it to the door... All the I spy games are horrible, but that puts the nail on the coffin. Please developer from I spygames make the next games better or lets the little girl with the annoying voice rest in piece.

[Post New]by kannu62 on Apr 6, 10 6:39 AM
I know I don't post much here, but I read alot of the reviews....and I agree with everyone, this game is horrible. I have bought over 200 games and this is the worst of the worst, the developers really need to work on this one.

Kathie

Edited on 04/06/2010 at 6:40:00 AM PST

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Apr 6, 10 6:56 AM
Staril wrote:I always loved these games but this one is sooo pixellated that it is unplayable
And do you know why this is pixelated? This game was released four years ago in 2006, just like yesterday's game "Atlantis Evolution". Looks like there's a shortage of new games available right now.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Apr 6, 10 7:21 AM
I AGREE!

I bought this game bk in '06 from a school sale at one of the elemt. schools Book Fair.

Its a good game for kids and kids at heart ( older..lol.lo)

Happy Gaming
PEN

IamJbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by IamJbar on Apr 6, 10 8:13 AM
Does anyone else see a pattern here? The first few days of the month, when bonus credits come through, the really good games are few and far between, and then, we are almost starved to the point of leaving BFG to graze in greener pastures, PRESTO.....a new (and usually awesome) Collector's Edition!!!!

LOCAMP
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by LOCAMP on Apr 6, 10 9:13 AM
GAME TOO SLOW-TAKES TOO LONG AFTER LOCATING ONE ITEM UNTIL U CAN COLLECT THE NEXT ITEM

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on Apr 6, 10 10:03 PM
As a matter of fact, I was going to state that earlier but forgot!
Figures! When one can get something for all the money they spent to get something (supposedly) for nothing, there IS nothing!

IamJbar wrote:Does anyone else see a pattern here? The first few days of the month, when bonus credits come through, the really good games are few and far between, and then, we are almost starved to the point of leaving BFG to graze in greener pastures, PRESTO.....a new (and usually awesome) Collector's Edition!!!!

geezing
Catfish
Catfish
1,722 Posts

[Post New]by geezing on Apr 7, 10 11:50 AM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:I am very dissapointed with the tgt. What have you thinking Bigfish to put a game from 2006 for sale? Its only horrible! The graphic are like from last century, the voiceacting makes me thinking to take my laptop and throw it to the door... All the I spy games are horrible, but that puts the nail on the coffin. Please developer from I spygames make the next games better or lets the little girl with the annoying voice rest in piece.

ROFLOL Thank you researcher for your review. I it

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Apr 7, 10 12:23 PM
I downloaded this game and started to play and realized i have already played it.....LONG ago! I liked it then, but not interested in replaying. My graphics this time around were ok, no problems. I too have wondered why some games are being recycled. Did BF offer this game when it first came out? It would be a good Daily game (2.99).

[Post New]by ajsorren on Apr 7, 10 2:18 PM
I also liked the other I SPY games...this one was too short for the price to pay. I wouldn't recommend buying it. It was a little borning.

[Post New]by fishbucs10 on Nov 5, 13 7:15 AM
OK! Blah, blah, I am stuck on the "eyepatch" map, where, what?? Not an easy search for me...help!!

Go to: