j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Very disappointed

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 3, 17 1:41 AM
Customer service worked with me to get the game to play , but alas it wasn't to be, I've had to go with a complementary voucher, I'm gutted, I really wanted to finish the game, I really do hope others that are having problems, are able to complete the game, good luck to them

[Removed by Moderator]
Yet on another which game out at the same time, an update has been done!! which is Mystery Tales the hangman returns C/E

Edited on 02/04/2017 at 3:19:10 PM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Very disappointed

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 3, 17 2:18 PM
Unfortunately, there are all sorts of reasons why one game might be fixed faster than another. Really good developers often check out forums like this one to see if there are issues and might get a handle on them faster for that reason. It may also be that this problem is simply harder to fix, than whatever was wrong with Mystery Tales: The Hangman. This development team might have a very small staff or they may be furiously working to meet a deadline on another game, before they can turn their attention to fixing this one. Sometimes, it's even the case that when a developer comes up with a very rapid game fix, it's because they already knew there were issues and released the game anyway, while continuing to work on a patched version.

None of that does anything to relieve your frustration, though. I know how you feel. Been there. There was one game recently that I had to wait more than six months for a fix, but they did finally fix it. And they'll probably fix this one, too. Let's hope it's soon.

**UPDATE** Well, son of a gun. While I was typing the above, bfgPanthalassa snuck in and posted that there's an updated version available! Sometimes dreams do come true, J62Janet.

Edited on 02/03/2017 at 2:21:33 PM PST

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 4, 17 12:28 AM
thank you for replying, and it's great news that there's an update

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 4, 17 3:43 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop in here to confirm burf90's post regarding that update. I'm happy to say that, as they mentioned, an update was recently released containing fixes for some progression issues that were being reported in the game. That update should show up automatically in the Big Fish Games app, and the following announcement has some additional information about this in case anyone is interested:

UPDATE! New version for The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World CE (PC) - February 3, 2017

If anyone continues to experience issues in the game we then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help as much as they can, and are even able to offer replacements or refunds if they're needed.

I also wanted to stop by to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules. Specifically:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

We request that users please refrain from discussing or quoting emails they receive, including those from our Customer Support Team. This helps us maintain the privacy of everyone involved and keeps the forums respectful and comfortable for all who want to participate.

Since it sounds like this thread is in regards to a technical issue I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If anyone comes across any problems they'd like to report in the future please feel free to post in the following:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World Collector's Edition he

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: