geraahere
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

CAN'T GET INTO BOARD KEEP GETTING STUCK IN STORY I DON'T WANT

[Post New]by geraahere on Feb 3, 17 2:50 AM
hi, not interested in the irritating story, just want the boards to click but seem to be returning to the same one every time because I skip the story thing.

then get map with circles that get me nowhere.

shame, used to be fun game.

help pls ?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:CAN'T GET INTO BOARD KEEP GETTING STUCK IN STORY I DON'T WANT

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 3, 17 5:04 PM
I hate to tell you this, but if it's the first time you're playing through the game there really isn't a quick way to just go to the M3 boards. I think there's some kind of click through button down at the bottom of the cutscenes but you still have to get about a second or 2 of each scene.

If you are replaying on the same profile, I think when you go to the circles on the map and pick your character for that level, you click on the button on the right - it's something like OK or Play which will take you to the M3 board without having to look at the in between storyline. The one time I viewed the entire story, the game stats said I'd spent 18.5 hours playing. When I replayed on the same profile and skipped the story, the stats said I took 9 hours, so you may have to decide if this game is for you if storyline isn't your thing.

geraahere
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:CAN'T GET INTO BOARD KEEP GETTING STUCK IN STORY I DON'T WANT

[Post New]by geraahere on Feb 4, 17 9:52 AM
THNX, I was afraid of that, totally stuck on Tanya and another woman having conversations; hate this sort of thing; all those ok and play buttons do NOTHING but take you back to yet more Tanya etc.

okay then; enough of that.

Back to Fruit Mania for some relaxed and relaxing uncomplicated clicking; more than enough story line for me.

THANX for yr answer !!!!!!!!!

Go to: