Connection issues

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Feb 3, 17 6:55 AM
I thought there was an update when I opened the castle today, but no. Got a retry screen, finally let me in to the game, saw no friends on the list, and was the only one listed after playing a HOS. After a couple minutes, got the retry screen again and had to exit. This happened in an online game I play also. Anyone else?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Connection issues

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 3, 17 9:17 AM
Hi pmwright610,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been encountering these problems connecting to the game, and thank you for taking the time to report this in the forums. When connectivity issues like this are coming up in the game the Forum Moderation Team encourages double-checking the internet connection on the computer or mobile device you're using.

There are a few different reasons that glitches like this may come up, and verifying the strength of that Internet connection will help make sure that Midnight Castle has the resources that are needed to function properly. Additionally, restarting your modem or router can be useful if that connection is appearing weak.

If this problem continues to occur I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID and a Dr. Felix Report if playing on a PC. Our Reps will definitely be happy to help as much as they can.

Since this sounds like a technical issue I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you come across any problems or glitches in the future, please feel free to post to one of the following, depending on the platform being used:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: