Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Edge of Reality: Lethal Predictions Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 4, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/04/2017 at 7:50:23 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Edge of Reality: Lethal Predictions Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 4, 17 7:49 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Edge of Reality: Lethal Predictions Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Feb 4, 17 12:49 PM
I am not sure if it is intentional but when I get to the university the screen flashes off and on with white fuzziness periodically. I have not had this issue with other screens to this point and it stops when I enter the building. The flashing tends to occur when I am close to a pop-up area.

It would be interesting to know if others are experiencing the same issue.

I am playing on Windows 7 64-bit OS, Alienware Laptop with 32GB RAM and NVIDIA graphics.

Edited on 02/04/2017 at 12:53:22 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 6, 17 12:38 PM
Hi biscuitsmama,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring within your game. It is also appreciated that you mentioned the specifications of your computer. It may be helpful to run the game as an administrator. This will help the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below that contains these steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to persist, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, you are welcome to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by rara3462 on Feb 8, 17 3:36 AM
In the storage area of the town, hidden object game unable to collect last item .rose. as the section is missing, just a white area. cannot complete the game.

efb203
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by efb203 on Apr 19, 17 7:01 AM
MacOS 10.12.4
machine.

The custom cursor will not stay. After a few minutes I have 2 (TWO) cursors.. the standard MacOS cursor and the custom game one. In order to play, you really need the custom one.

I can "fix" it by going to options, and toggling the "Custom Cursor" - I get the correct cursor.. FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES.. then I am back to having 2 cursors...

How to fix please? This makes the game unplayable.

hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hogfan on Jun 21, 17 1:57 PM
Purchased game but will not install. Sent email to support after trying all the tech suggestions in the help pages.
Windows 7

Go to: