[Post New]by Glassangel2 on Feb 4, 17 6:09 AM
Where are the puzzle piece on level1??

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Puzzle pieces

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Feb 4, 17 6:49 PM
The pieces are on every third main level - 3, 6, 9, 12, etc.

[Post New]by Annielb on Feb 7, 17 11:13 AM
Can any one tell me where the puzzle piece is on Level 6 - I've looked until I'm cross-eyed and can't find it

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Feb 7, 17 12:04 PM
Annielb - It's kind of between the pirate lairs.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Feb 9, 17 1:11 PM
Now we know where they are, how about knowing what they are for?
Have I missed something by not using the guide?
Any ideas anyone?

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Feb 9, 17 4:04 PM
Nivlem007 - Click on Extras in the menu, then on Puzzle.

[Post New]by sbrown9578 on Mar 24, 17 11:12 PM
If you go to the puzzle in the game extras there is a puzzle there with all the pieces you have found. All the pieces you have not found, if you hover over the piece in the puzzle it will tell you where it is located. My issue is I am missing many pieces and the levels that they are suppose to be on there is absolutely no puzzle pieces. Unless I am missing something. Example: there is suppose to be a piece of the puzzle on 1A but when I play level one (which I have several times) it is not there. I am going to go back to the game and see if the top of the page that has the red dots located inside gold shields reveals anything. Any thoughts?

Showgirl25
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Showgirl25 on Jun 8, 17 6:09 PM
I noticed this too. Wouldn't it be great if there was a walkthrough for this game? The strategy guide that comes with the CE is absolutely no help at all! Just saying.......

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Jul 8, 17 4:18 PM
I also noticed that the puzzle pieces that I need are not there! Anyone addressed this to the technical guys for this game? are they aware of this?

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Jul 10, 17 5:02 PM
Figured the puzzle pieces out: On Level one look up on the top of the map and you see red dots in groups of 3...that is your EXTRA LEVEL A! i.e.: 1(A), 2(A),3(A), etc. and that's where the puzzle pieces are.

Go to: