tdmj5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Why are these games so disturbing ?

[Post New]by tdmj5 on Feb 4, 17 11:59 AM
Everytime I play these anymore I feel sick and very disturbed . Why is bf making these kind of games ??? Well a couple more days and I quit bf . I don't like these kind of games and won't waste any more of my money .

Re:Why are these games so disturbing ?

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Feb 4, 17 2:42 PM
BFG has a ton of great games and most of them are terrific. I am sure you can find something you like.

BFG is one of the best and most audience friendly of many game sites. I have looked and some of them have content that I wouldn't even consider. I guess it is a matter of your perspective.

Hope you can find something you like here because it is a great game site.

And before you even ask, no, I don't work here - lol, but I probably should given the amount of money I have spent in over ten years as a member.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Feb 4, 17 5:44 PM
I agree with biscuitsmama
I have been a member since 2008 and have several hundred of their games and do I like them all, no but that is what the trial and reviews are for and I like about 95% of the games I bought and Big fish is the only games I buy !

campfire29
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by campfire29 on Feb 4, 17 7:28 PM
What the two people above just said!

Edited on 02/04/2017 at 7:30:59 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Feb 5, 17 4:37 AM
Same here.
But there are a lot of games that you may find less disturbing.
For starts, watch the video on the game page before deciding to demo a game....and demo them before buying them.
Second, look into the game genre categories for games that are less frightening.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 5, 17 9:49 AM
I have looked on different game web sites and Big Fish is the best of all of them, just think you can download the demo and if you don't like the game, just delete, I've not found another games web site that will do that

However, I would like some games without demons, and you could say have a romantic side to them, but I'm happy being a member

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Feb 5, 17 2:22 PM
I also agree with the comments that have been made. I, too, have hundreds of games from BFG - and been replaying a fair number of them, about 98% of them are the HOPA games (my favorite). Yes, some games can be "disturbing" to some people - if that's the case, then you just don't buy it.

I also go to several other sites to see what they have - however, BFG is the best site out there that I have found. I rarely have difficulties with games not running properly. Yes, I will stick to my PC - Win 8.1 system.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Feb 19, 17 4:22 AM
Agreed. If you find the game disturbing in the demo, just quit the demo. You don't have to play to the end of it, and you don't have to buy the game. I have been with BFG for many years, and have hundreds of games. Some you may consider disturbing, which I actually like, and others are quite kid-friendly. BFG has a huge range of games for all ages and game type.

Go to: