Big Glitch

[Post New]by Cinderella56 on Feb 5, 17 12:17 PM
Game keeps telling me to take bracelet and I already have it. Can't get out of screen. I am very frustrated. Please help.....

rmelone
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Big Glitch

[Post New]by rmelone on Feb 5, 17 12:19 PM
I'm having the same problem. Anyone have any idea what the fix is for this?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Big Glitch

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 5, 17 12:40 PM
Hello Cinderella56 and rmelone,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue with Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition. It sounds like there's an issue with the bracelet being picked up but the game not continuing past that point. I'm sorry this is happening and want to let you both know that this issue has been brought to the attention of the appropriate teams and that they are currently investigating the issue. As soon as more information is provided or an update is given to players, the Forum Moderation Team will be certain to announce that information to affected players here.

In the meantime, if you haven't already tried, some players have found success with uninstalling and reinstalling this game and starting their progress over which seems to have allowed players to move past this part. Just in case it is helpful, the following page details how to uninstall and reinstall a game:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

For any problems that continue after trying those steps and starting over, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are happy to assist and will be sure to provide further help as quickly as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue or future reports of technical issues be provided to the designated technical issues page below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for helping out the teams behind this game by posting in the above thread when technical issues arise in this specific game in the future. Also, thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: