grusum2sum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Achievements

[Post New]by grusum2sum on Feb 6, 17 10:20 AM
On completing the game and checking the achievements, there is one that says "Finish the Extra HOP". How do I access the extra HOP please??

Re:Achievements

[Post New]by CherylParker on Feb 7, 17 6:01 PM
You can click on the masks in the main game once you get all 44 masks and hit play. Or go into extras and click on the mask on desk. The mask has no eyes just a weird smile and the color is a brown. Hit play and there is the extra HOP.

[Post New]by kenna1 on Feb 15, 17 11:29 AM
I am having trouble with finding the second mask at the bottom of the tree house. One is next to the barrier but I have spent many hours trying to find the second one. I have been through the game twice and am really stuck. Its annoying when I get to the end with 43 masks so cant go to the last game

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 21, 17 10:28 AM
Hi, Kenna1. Welcome to the pond!

You probably got this long ago, but just in case... The tree house is tricky. There are two masks, but only one at the bottom. The other one is near the tree house at top of the tree. Click the blue "up" arrows, then look near the tree top. Don't zoom in and begin climbing. The mask is in the scene where you see the red magic swirling up the tree.

Go to: