spbykatie
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Are any collectibles, morphs, etc in HOPs?

[Post New]by spbykatie on Feb 6, 17 4:19 PM
After reading some reviews that we cannot go back and find missing collectibles, etc, I am going room by room verrryyyy sloooowly! Has anyone found any of these extras in any of the HOPs or mini-games? I don't want to miss any!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Are any collectibles, morphs, etc in HOPs?

[Post New]by Bartsister on Feb 7, 17 4:31 AM
spbykatie wrote:After reading some reviews that we cannot go back and find missing collectibles, etc, I am going room by room verrryyyy sloooowly! Has anyone found any of these extras in any of the HOPs or mini-games? I don't want to miss any!

I did not see any collectibles in any HOP or mini-game. I missed one puzzle piece which I am not sure how that happened since I had gold stars on all the scenes on the map throughout the game But I can say most definitively that there are no morphs or collectible items in those two places. I have no idea where my missing puzzle piece was.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Are any collectibles, morphs, etc in HOPs?

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 9, 17 7:24 PM
One word of caution, though... They aren't in HOP scenes and not in mini-games, exactly, though that depends on your definition of a mini-game. There's at least one scene where you deal with one of the monsters and there's a collectible piece in that scene. Once the monster is defeated, so is your chance to get the piece. That's how I missed a collectible.

They ARE also sometimes in zoom in scenes and once you've collected or done everything else from the close-up, it closes and can't be reopened. That's how I missed a puzzle piece.

All the morphing objects were out in the main scenes, if I recall correctly. But the collectibles and puzzle pieces are in both the main scenes and zoom in scenes. There are a few scenes that have two puzzle pieces, too. So you can't relax after you find one, because there might be another.

Be especially careful near the end of the game, once you reach the laboratory complex.

Go to: