minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

About the golden lotus...

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 6, 17 7:50 PM
I already posted in the Tech Issues thread, the glitch. I disregarded the hint and started to look in every place or room. I found something, but still needed more things to complete.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, and guess what : I lost all the pages of my journal, and couldn't open the medallion with the coins.

Again I went to every place, and I could finish the game. From the moment the hint's glitch appeared the game was awful, all rushed. As Tejasgal mentioned is from July 2014, I guess this was their only game.

Have good luck ,
M.

Re:About the golden lotus...

[Post New]by amnesiachild on Feb 9, 17 9:06 PM
Nursery toy arm next to elephant on cabinet allows to move on in game if it is what is missing.

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on Mar 6, 17 7:55 AM
I have the golden glitz also but still cannot get pass it i did find the ring and placed and got into the throne room so i am still stuck and i have gone through all rooms to check it out

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by henniet on Mar 19, 17 5:56 AM
I put all 5 lotus on their leaves, but there it stops. Hint keeps saying that I have to put all the lotus on the leaves. What now ?

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Apr 17, 17 11:15 PM
henniet wrote:I put all 5 lotus on their leaves, but there it stops. Hint keeps saying that I have to put all the lotus on the leaves. What now ?
Same here

Gr8Guy
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Gr8Guy on May 9, 17 8:38 AM
I too have put all 5 golden lotus flowers on their leaves and the hint keeps telling me to put the 5 flowers on their leaves...

Has anyone found out what to do???

Is there a patch???

Too bad, I was enjoying the game....

Go to: