Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

Bulding/fixin the machine

[Post New]by Moon38 on Apr 6, 10 12:41 PM
Ok I know this is a kids' game but I like it anyway. I feel silly asking but Im at the last part of the game where Im looking for parts for the machine. I found the lightbulb (no big surprise since it was right in front of my face) but where are the other four parts and what are they? Im not even sure what Im looking for. Thanks.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Bulding/fixin the machine

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 13, 12 7:17 AM
Moon38 wrote:Ok I know this is a kids' game but I like it anyway. I feel silly asking but Im at the last part of the game where Im looking for parts for the machine. I found the lightbulb (no big surprise since it was right in front of my face) but where are the other four parts and what are they? Im not even sure what Im looking for. Thanks.

Look at ALL the items that are in green that's within the machine drawing:

SPOILER, highlight to read:

Light bulb - in the drawing and belongs on the attachment above the "S" button
Cork - atop the "back porch" butterfly and belongs on the machine kettle
Magnet - in kitchen and belongs on spring beneath the hose leading to kettle
Star gear - in kid's room (in front of toolbox) and belongs on the star that's with the other gears in the upper right-hand corner of machine
"S" button - it's colored brown and you'll find it in the sand in the middle of upper area and belongs opposite the area where the "P" button is on the machine

MEnr56

JORJA42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Bulding/fixin the machine

[Post New]by JORJA42 on Feb 13, 12 8:02 AM
I found all the parts but don't know where they went so I can finish building machine.
what have I overlooked? Thanks for any help.
I figured it out. so thanks anyway.

Edited on 02/13/2012 at 8:25:50 AM PST

Go to: