acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Why is the "technical issues" discussion locked, when there is a bug?

[Post New]by acter on Feb 7, 17 4:02 AM
I don't understand why Big Fish locks discussions so quickly -- this game is less than a year old!

The bug in the jail needs to be fixed -- people should not have to keep restarting a game because of a bug.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Why is the "technical issues" discussion locked, when there is a bug?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 23, 17 12:02 PM
Hello acter,

Thank you, first of all, for your patience while waiting on a response. I can absolutely understand wanting to know why a game that is relatively new seems to have mostly locked responses and can clarify why that is the case today. I can also provide some assistance with that technical issues thread being discussed.

To explain why sometimes there are locked threads in our game forums, I'd like to discuss one of the features of these particular forums. These particular forums have a feature that automatically locks a thread if no replies have been made to that thread in 180 days or more. After 180 days have passed with no reply, the forums will automatically lock a thread to help keep the rest of the forum as accessible as possible. When these situations occur, we recommend players create a new discussion by using the "Create New Discussion" button located near the top of the page when visiting a game's forum.

I can see that players are trying to report new technical issue reports, so I've gone ahead and recreated that specific technical issues thread at the link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition here!

Players can use that thread if they would like to report a technical issue or discuss an older one. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you as well for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: