mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,613 Posts

Suggestion for the Developers

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Feb 7, 17 10:38 AM
I've been moving things around. It's a very frustrating process. If your finger slips, your item goes back to where it was and you have to start over. It's hard to hold your finger down and control where the cursor goes, making it difficult to aim at what you want. Last, since it takes longer to open up new areas, it's hard to find space to move things to while you replace them with your new item.

I wish you'd do three things:

1. Change it so when you click, it picks up the item, and doesn't put it down until you click it again.

2. Give us a temporary holding area, like the storage box, where we can store anything so we can clear space to move things into. Make it that we have to take it back out before we close out the game. If we forget, the stuff gets put into any available space

Or, if there's not a reason why some things can't be put into storage, just let us put anything into the storage box that's a part of the game.

3. Let us use the empty space in the palace to put items so we have more room to decorate. It's kind of a waste to give us flowers and other decorative items if the fountains, crops, and machines take up all the space we have available, so we can't actually decorate anything without it becoming a cluttered mess, instead of a pretty island. That also became an issue with the holiday event. Since we couldn't store holiday decorations until the event ended, it got harder to find space for them.

And one more thing that could be solved by number 2 above: The kroks and wizards often put their evil plants, mushrooms, and flowers in really inaccessible places. If we could temporarily store balloons, trees, machines, etc. somewhere, it would make it a lot easier to get to the items hiding behind the balloons and machines or tucked away in a corner.

Thanks for considering my suggestions.

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Suggestion for the Developers

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Feb 10, 17 5:11 AM
I would like to add that we need some way to CONFIRM that we want to spend pearls. I've lost too many due to accidentally spending them.

I will NOT buy any more pearls until this problem is FIXED!!!

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 20, 17 2:00 PM
I am sad to see what is happening to the market in our game. I see that many of my friends are not even stocking their market as much as they were. I know we can go on about the inconsiderate people that raid our markets before our closer friends get a chance but The fault goes to the developers. I'm sorry to say this. I love the game, obviously, or I would be at the level I'm at. I love the graphics the diving, the planting, visiting to see how others decorate, etc.

But here's the thing, BG and/or Bodat we have begged and begged for you to change the way the friend's list is formatted and no change whatsoever. I know you get busy fixing bugs, freezes, errors and the like, but this thing with the friend's list is a really sore subject. If we had the power to add and delete our own friends this would aliviate a lot of problems. We have probably complained about the list more and for longer than other complaints. (maybe with the "coming soon" things a close second?)

Anyway, back to the issue. There are so many problems with the set-up as it is.
1) we are stuck with people we don't want following us.
2) folks that stop playing are still in our following list.
3) Raiders keep doing what they are doing no matter how much we want them to stop. (some may just do it for the fun of it, or to bully)
4) many are leaving their market empty, making it useless.
5) when the raiders stop following some markets they start going to another.
6) some may leave the game out of shear frustration over this market/friends issue.
7) the friend's list hav too many limitations. 20 friends are not enough and the followers list is a big flop. we can't even see them and the one's we see often are not even playing

Once again I propose that we have control over our markets and friend's list. Most games with a friend list let you add and delete those we want. You can add by name or by game ID. Many use the forum to share their name and/or ID to add friends. There are also ways ti visit community mambers in some games to see if you want to add them. I have even seen games where they reward you with a heart to show you are a helpful player.

Please, Bodlat, Please do something about this issue before it completely ruins the game.

Respectfully Kathleen AKA Katrinaceleste AKA Kat

Edited on 02/20/2017 at 2:04:10 PM PST

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 20, 17 4:35 PM
Witchy55 wrote:I would like to add that we need some way to CONFIRM that we want to spend pearls. I've lost too many due to accidentally spending them.

I will NOT buy any more pearls until this problem is FIXED!!!

A big amen to that we've been begging for that!!

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,667 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 20, 17 4:59 PM
ATTENTION MODERATOR

Would you kindly put this thread as a link in the "helpful links for Sunken Secrets" thread.

We had a player/forum member that wanted to post in this thread and had a difficult time trying to find it. This would make it easier for members to make game suggestions in a central location that is easy to find. You've done it in other FTP game forums and would be nice if it could be done here too in Sunken Secrets forum

Thank you in advance.

slosuzy
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by slosuzy on Feb 20, 17 9:29 PM
As for moving items, think some have put the item into inventory(where bought)and then go the area where you want to place it.

The game moderators and the design team have been listening to our suggestions and comments. Once made a comment about adding three permanent slots for diving and this wasn't a suggestion--just advice and it got implemented into the game.

Have also accidently clicked on pearls before started dragging items onto the station instead of the slots. A better solution might be to move the pearl over to the right of the add a slot paper. At least should keep it out of the way more often.

Always try to have at least one or more possible solutions for a problem. This way they can look at the problem from a different angle and either use your solution or give them an idea for a better one.

namalthus
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by namalthus on Feb 20, 17 11:02 PM
something to buy for player who already have everything. Amber bits, element, basalt, pearl at a ridiculously high price.

I believe that could help with the market raiders problem. If they have to make money they cannot just buy everything and sell them back.

Add to the alchemist bench a way to transform element

I will repeat it since it is the most important one. a confirm option when using pearls.

the possibility to cancel a production or move those in queue to the front

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,613 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Feb 21, 17 6:48 AM
namalthus-ditto for your last suggestion on cancelling a production or rearranging the queue. I accidentally pulled the sweets instead of the jam I was aiming for, so I have to wait for both the sweets and the jam before I can load my balloon. Luckily the sweets doesn't take very long, but what if it had been the toy (doll) or some other three, four, or five hour thing?

One more: The ability to just say no to the characters with requests that take a day or longer. Instead of clicking on the picture and automatically getting the task, I'd love to have it open, so we can see what the task is. Then have a button that says "accept" and one that says "decline". To be honest, I pretty much ignore all of them except the ones that give amber because the reward isn't worth the effort.

And a related suggestion: We get the same number of pearls, baskets, coins, and temporary blueprint slots when the character asks for multiples of hard-to-make items as we did back at the beginning when we were doing baked apples and orange juice. I think if you're going to increase the number and value of the required objects, you should increase the reward, as well. As we get to higher levels we need more of everything, so it keeps the game balanced to give us more as we progress in the game, too.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 21, 17 8:54 AM
silver_hawk wrote:ATTENTION MODERATOR

Would you kindly put this thread as a link in the "helpful links for Sunken Secrets" thread.

We had a player/forum member that wanted to post in this thread and had a difficult time trying to find it. This would make it easier for members to make game suggestions in a central location that is easy to find. You've done it in other FTP game forums and would be nice if it could be done here too in Sunken Secrets forum

Thank you in advance.

Medusausi
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Medusausi on Feb 21, 17 9:37 AM
mamarose1900 wrote:namalthus-ditto for your last suggestion on cancelling a production or rearranging the queue. I accidentally pulled the sweets instead of the jam I was aiming for, so I have to wait for both the sweets and the jam before I can load my balloon. Luckily the sweets doesn't take very long, but what if it had been the toy (doll) or some other three, four, or five hour thing?

One more: The ability to just say no to the characters with requests that take a day or longer. Instead of clicking on the picture and automatically getting the task, I'd love to have it open, so we can see what the task is. Then have a button that says "accept" and one that says "decline". To be honest, I pretty much ignore all of them except the ones that give amber because the reward isn't worth the effort.

And a related suggestion: We get the same number of pearls, baskets, coins, and temporary blueprint slots when the character asks for multiples of hard-to-make items as we did back at the beginning when we were doing baked apples and orange juice. I think if you're going to increase the number and value of the required objects, you should increase the reward, as well. As we get to higher levels we need more of everything, so it keeps the game balanced to give us more as we progress in the game, too.

Tritto on cancelling a production or rearranging the queue. And ditto on everything else you said regarding declining the villagers' requests and increased rewards for complex requests.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,667 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 21, 17 11:38 AM
Thank you bfgBellerophon for adding a link to this thread in the "Helpful links for Sunken Secrets".

This will certainly make it easy for players to find so they can offer up suggestions and solutions to what we feel would improve the game.

We appreciate your assistance.

SweetSayonara
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by SweetSayonara on Feb 21, 17 1:13 PM
• Ability to Block

• Pearl Confirmation Screen

• No more annoying event hover text

• Search ability by Name or Number

• Decent rewards for Villager Requests and Level Up

• Slower Balloon & Bubble showers

• Put back the Amber total from Dives (dives are long and tedious, we deserve the reward)

• More Events

• If the Panda is gonna take our Amber Products and Upgrade Crates, then give us the ability to use him to order them in.

Edited on 02/21/2017 at 1:15:45 PM PST

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,667 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 21, 17 1:48 PM
More Elements with dives.

You only get two of each element per dive.
To get the Moar Magic achievement number IV you need to upgrade 250 fountains.

To upgrade fountains using the least amount of elements takes:
501 dives

Each dive (with the newest changes) takes:
26 hours plus 12 hour rest period = 38 hours

To get the level IV Moar Magic achievement will take about 2 years. One year is long enough.

Yes, I did the math and was astounded.

Please at least double the number of Air, Fire, and Earth elements to 4 per dive. 2 per dive is plenty of water and nature.

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,181 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 21, 17 11:40 PM
silver_hawk wrote:You only get two of each element per dive.

I only got one of a couple of the elements on my last dive. Including Earth, which is the one I want

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 22, 17 10:17 PM
Yes I agree with Silver_hawk, I would love to see 4 of those as well, I can hardly ever upgrade my fountains.

kristi7813
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by kristi7813 on Feb 22, 17 11:45 PM
Agree on all, especially more elements and amber on dives. We need ten times as much amber as basalt. Also the pearl issue gives everyone problems. And I'd love to be able to find and follow specific people.

Edited on 02/22/2017 at 11:45:20 PM PST

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 23, 17 7:00 AM
kristi7813 wrote:Agree on all, especially more elements and amber on dives. We need ten times as much amber as basalt. Also the pearl issue gives everyone problems. And I'd love to be able to find and follow specific people.

Yes Kristi7813 Amber Amber Amber. It seems like everybody is selling Basalts but Hardly anybody sells Amber, because there is always a shortage. I'm not saying cut the basalts way back, maybe just a little and increase amber. Make more of a balance there. Let's face it we only use a little basalts when making fancy bricks, and the other black bricks. But we use 3 amber for fancy brick, 1 for basalt brick, 5 for alluring amber, and 10 for final house upgrades. Let's face it, that's a lot of amber. I'm sure when the upgrades for the "coming soon" things are ready it will be Amber city. Amber is worth more than gold in this game, maybe even more than pearls.

Edited on 02/23/2017 at 7:02:50 AM PST

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 23, 17 7:13 AM
I would like to see the beginners pack and wizard pack be offered as a special, once in a while for those that missed it. I didn't have the resources when they were offered at first. I sure hate it when I have clicked on cool things others have and it pops up how it too late cause I missed it, I know it isn't worded exactly that way. You catch my drift.

Edited on 02/23/2017 at 10:41:45 AM PST

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,667 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 23, 17 7:31 AM
katrinaceleste wrote: Amber is worth more than gold in this game, maybe even more than pearls.

SO TRUE

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,613 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Feb 23, 17 9:10 AM
Reading through this thread makes me glad I started it. You all have some wonderful suggestions. Let's hope the developers agree.

Go to: