MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

Finished the Game - Lotus thing glitchy, but got past it!

[Post New]by MissAbby on Feb 7, 17 11:31 AM
I wandered around for hours with the game telling me to put the golden lotuses on the leaves when I had already done so. I finally revisited every possible place I could and carefully went over each place with my cursor! Surprise, I found and object and was able to keep going and finish! I actually enjoyed the game, since it required using ze little grey cells. It could use some little fixes near the end at the palace, but it truly is playable. You just have to be patient, look everywhere, then look again. Use your brain! Also, I would bet almost everyone got this game with free game coupon..right? I wish Big Fish would give us more of these..please? Happy Gaming!
Abby

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:Finished the Game - Lotus thing glitchy, but got past it!

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 10, 17 1:56 AM
I hope I can get by the glitch, it's the second try for me, and yes you are right it was a coupon, just to use them up, this game is good, but extremely irritating at times

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Feb 10, 17 8:43 AM
Janet,

Possible Spoiler Alert: Look around in the treasure room for a spot that's missing a mirror, then go back everywhere in the castle and look for it. Other things didn't show up till I found the treasure room spot.

Maybe this will help?!

Edited to Add:
The blank area was not removed it's just the way we always used to do them. When it says spoiler alert and then it looks blank, it's written in the color white. Run your cursor over area to highlight it. This way you can read what the spoiler alert is! I didn't think that since no one can communicate with each other in the forums anymore that some of the newer members don't know how some things work! Good Luck with this fun little game. I wish we would get more games like this!

Edited on 02/11/2017 at 8:37:27 AM PST

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 11, 17 8:42 AM
I've done all of that, I figured it out for myself, but thank you anyway, now all I have is the knife in my Inventory, and I've not a clue what to do next!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 11, 17 9:03 AM
j62janet wrote:I've done all of that, I figured it out for myself, but thank you anyway, now all I have is the knife in my Inventory, and I've not a clue what to do next!

Janet,

Another spoiler alert:

Did you find all the pieces for the toy in the nursing room? Do you have the ring? Did you put all the things necessary on the stand in the queen's chamber?

If you found the mirror and resolved all the things I wrote in white you should be able to finish the game.

Good luck ,
M.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 12, 17 12:46 AM
Yes I did put every thing on the stand, and the toy and the ring went in the alcove where the Queens room is, although the hint keeps saying some things missing, the hint is useless, it's all mixed up, or at least I think so, thank you for the info

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 12, 17 12:32 PM
j62janet wrote:Yes I did put every thing on the stand, and the toy and the ring went in the alcove where the Queens room is, although the hint keeps saying some things missing, the hint is useless, it's all mixed up, or at least I think so, thank you for the info

Hi Janet,

It looks as you did everything !!! Did you put the 5 things on a table in the queen's room? I guess yes, because you said you did the chair puzzle. You need to grab the round thing with the circles on ( this is a medallion with the coins),
will be a cut scene and that it's!

Good luck ,
Min.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 13, 17 12:08 AM
OK I will and see if I have, thank you for the reply

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 13, 17 3:19 AM
I've looked at a walk through online and it said that after the HOS which has the paw print in, it takes you to the treasure, and then two doors close on you, that didn't happen to me! I don't get this at all

Go to: