Cannot Buy (In-App Purchases)

[Post New]by eveylu on Feb 7, 17 1:10 PM
Help!

I have Windows 10 with Fairway Solitaire (Full) purchased/installed.
When I try to buy anything (like Golf Bucks) the program simply crashes!

Want my money?
Help!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Cannot Buy (In-App Purchases)

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 10, 17 11:25 AM
Hi eveylu,

I'm sorry to hear that Fairway Solitaire has been crashing when you go to buy items in the game! Fairway Solitaire is one of our Free-to-Play games, which means that it can be installed for free with the option of purchasing additional items to aid with gameplay, and we completely understand wanting to look into this kind of glitch.

Depending on the platform it's being played on there are some different troubleshooting steps that may help to address this. I encourage taking a look at the following help articles, which contain steps specific for iOS and Android devices:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games
General Help for Android Games

If this continues, we then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID and a screenshot of any visible glitches. Our Reps will be more than happy to help as much as they can. Some steps for locating the ID and for taking a screenshot can be found in the following help articles:

Finding Your In-Game ID
Taking a Screenshot

Since this is sounding like a technical issue I'm going to lock this thread in order to keep everything organized. If you come across any issues in the future to report the Forum Moderation Team welcomes you to post to the following:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: