dundeepeh
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

stuck at the end

[Post New]by dundeepeh on Apr 6, 10 1:40 PM
hi guys i am stuck at the very end, i have played the last mini game [ circles] and have activated the crystal on the pedistal, but nothing, father is just standing there, and there is 5 red dots on the screen in the shape of a F but without the bit that crosses the f and another red dot farther across the screen hint says look elsewhere for objects but there is no place to go it says go home at the bottom of the screen but i cant, i hope the game has'nt froze this far into it as i will be very very annoyed [ or words to that effect] any help please

Re:stuck at the end

[Post New]by annette070351 on Apr 6, 10 2:16 PM
not that I can answer your question but what did you do with the scissors in the loud speaker? I am stuck there

dundeepeh
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by dundeepeh on Apr 6, 10 3:43 PM
i think i cut a rope

nANCY362
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by nANCY362 on Apr 10, 10 8:01 PM
Hello I'm having trouble, too.I have the crystal and it says go home at the bottom but I don't have any red dots. Now what?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Apr 10, 10 9:29 PM
Hi everyone. There is a walkthrough on Gamezebo that might be able to help you. Good Luck

[Post New]by sueivnur1 on Jul 8, 10 2:39 AM
I too am stuck at the end. It seems my screen is frozen. It says to go home but I can't find a way out. I have one red dot and nothing happens when I click on it. The father is just standing there doing nothing. How do I backtrack or do I have to start all over again? I hope it's not the latter. I checked out the walkthrough and it doesn't help.
Thanks

Edited on 07/08/2010 at 2:40:28 AM PST

[Post New]by janapre on Jul 12, 10 5:15 PM
I have found the garden shears but cannot get them down to the yard...help....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 16, 10 8:03 PM

The walkthrough was posted here the day the game posted.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-mystery-of-the-crystal-portal-beyond-the-horizon-walkthrough/

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

stuck at the end

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 6, 11 9:09 AM
dundeepeh wrote:hi guys i am stuck at the very end, i have played the last mini game [ circles] and have activated the crystal on the pedistal, but nothing, father is just standing there, and there is 5 red dots on the screen in the shape of a F but without the bit that crosses the f and another red dot farther across the screen hint says look elsewhere for objects but there is no place to go it says go home at the bottom of the screen but i cant, i hope the game has'nt froze this far into it as i will be very very annoyed [ or words to that effect] any help please

As instructed on the bottom screen, I clicked on the Water cave to do something that I'd already done and then it took me back to the Island Cradle. From there I clicked on the crystal in the middle of the screen (or you can take the crystal from the father and place on crystal in the middle) and that started a SEARCH and found a few things and from that point I don't recall if I clicked on the crystal again or if it automatically took me home and to a cut scene.

MEnr56

Edited on 04/06/2011 at 9:10:22 AM PST

Go to: