Hello !!!

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

Hello !!!

[Post New]by betslou41 on Feb 9, 17 12:55 PM
I have missed everybody !!! Good to be back in the Forums !!!
Betslou41

Re:Hello !!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Feb 9, 17 12:58 PM
Hi betslou41, nice to see you too! Wow, talk about withdrawal. I didn't realize how much I checked into the forum until I couldn't do it anymore. Glad to have my high back.

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Feb 9, 17 1:04 PM
yea were back to normal.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 9, 17 1:09 PM
I missed you all too! Same here, didn't realize how dependent I was on the forum, until it was gone!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Feb 9, 17 1:10 PM
OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I now know where I spend all my time!
NOT on [playing MC but on this Forum!!!!
Glad to be back

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Feb 9, 17 1:11 PM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH were BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Group HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Missed you all sooooooooooooo much.
BFG not nice to scare us like that
Randy

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by tesskw on Feb 9, 17 1:11 PM
I didn't realize either how often I looked at this
Yesterday morning a weird thing happened when I opened up the forums I got a security message saying that the flash player had to be updated and I play on a iphone, on mine there is no flash player. Then a little while later the forum was down?

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Feb 9, 17 1:27 PM
tesskw wrote: I didn't realize either how often I looked at this
Yesterday morning a weird thing happened when I opened up the forums I got a security message saying that the flash player had to be updated and I play on a iphone, on mine there is no flash player. Then a little while later the forum was down?

I think it was a hack job, I kept getting the same message about my
flash player needing to be updated, so started doing a little detective work, and it took you to links all over the place !!! Glad to be back tho" !!!
Betslou

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Feb 9, 17 1:46 PM
So nice to feed the addiction, now I won't have to check into rehab and I finally get to ask my question. There was a quick download today. Does anyone know what that was all about?

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Feb 9, 17 1:48 PM

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Feb 9, 17 1:50 PM
ReallyHelpless wrote:So nice to feed the addiction, now I won't have to check into rehab and I finally get to ask my question. There was a quick download today. Does anyone know what that was all about?

I suspect (because we are never told) that in our Options:Help area there is a pathway to the Forum.
That was checked and then the Options reloaded.
But I may be wrong?

Edited: One of the Moderators has just posted on another thread so my speculation is superfluous

Edited on 02/09/2017 at 2:16:24 PM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Feb 9, 17 2:06 PM
I guess I'm as addicted to the forum as the rest of you! I didn't know what to do while it was down, so I played Midnight Calling: Anabel, then saw the forum was back and here I am--getting ready to read everything!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Feb 9, 17 2:22 PM
Hello everyone and sigh of relief! I'll be getting the printer ready to have hard copies of certain lists...like the DQs.

I even searched other games that have messages for someone to ask an MC question. Now I forgot the question We should have a designated meeting place (not that it will ever happen again!!!) like you do if your house catches fire, you know like a safety plan .

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Feb 9, 17 2:30 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Hello everyone and sigh of relief! I'll be getting the printer ready to have hard copies of certain lists...like the DQs.

I even searched other games that have messages for someone to ask an MC question. Now I forgot the question We should have a designated meeting place (not that it will ever happen again!!!) like you do if your house catches fire, you know like a safety plan .

I got my one and only hint of something wrong with the game rather than with my computer by looking at the latest posts on the Midnight Castle Facebook page. But they soon disappeared.
The only other thing that several of us did to reassure each other that something was more than "afoot" was to alter our "monikers" to comment that the Forum itself was not working.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Feb 9, 17 2:37 PM
Nice to hear from all you again. I just bought a new computer and thought I had done something wrong....Needless to say I finally got the message..... Happy gaming. The computer I was using stopped working. I went and bought another one and wouldn't you know it, the old one started to work again. (California rains an such...) I am starting all over again and enjoying playing the game. Having fun while waiting upgrade from 74.

[Post New]by CampingMom16 on Feb 9, 17 3:00 PM
GOOD TO BE BACK

BooBoo9339
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on Feb 9, 17 3:03 PM
Missed all of you and so glad we're connected again.

BooBoo

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Feb 9, 17 3:13 PM
So glad we didn't have to wait long to get back in touch. I felt some hints of withdrawal. Definitely felt alone on a tiny island.

I got the update flash player message also. I canceled the first and second request but then it started to download on it's own. Norton kicked in and after analyzing, it found it to be malware and zapped it into oblivion.

Glad to be back!

lj

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Feb 9, 17 5:16 PM
I might be going out on a limb here but quite frankly I really didn't miss the forums at all. Was able to get a bunch of stuff done and find other non BF games to play and actually take time to enjoy the weather.

Back into my corner I go

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Feb 9, 17 7:32 PM
Hi, everyone! I missed you all, too. I kept checking in and no forums. Then I got a page that said they were doing maintenance. I'm glad it's all fixed.

I'm also wondering what the little update did. I haven't been back into the game since GMT rolled over a new day, but things usually don't change for me then. It's usually around 11:30 am my time. (PST)

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: