Waiting for new levels to open

[Post New]by 1Pollypocket on Feb 9, 17 1:59 PM
I have built both castles and am patiently waiting for the next stage but it's taking ages for that to happen. Does anyone know when this would be? I was hoping it would happen in this new update but alas nothing. Getting fed up of doing nothing new.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Waiting for new levels to open

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 9, 17 2:04 PM
Here is what was posted on Facebook a few days ago...

"Sunken Secrets
February 6 at 10:22am

Hi everyone! We know you’re all awaiting news on upcoming updates, and we wanted to provide some information on the delay. We play the game too, and definitely understand the frustration of wanting to progress with the castle and building the island.
We want to assure you that the team is working hard on new content for the game. They are determined to get it right though, and it’s taking a bit of time to make it perfect. This doesn’t mean there won’t be anything new in the meantime. We have some balancing updates coming, and even a new character. A bigger expansion to the game is coming too, but it’s still a bit of a ways off. We’ll keep you posted here though, and as soon as there is any information to share, you’ll all be the first to know!
"

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Feb 9, 17 2:17 PM
Thank You! silver_hawk glad to know this game will not be like A.R.T. American Dreamin', loved that game until the Developers dropped it in mid-stream. I've totally enjoy playing Sunken Secrets, with your help I'm finished with the Left Wall, now working to finish the section of the Palace. I've got all but 6 Houses upgraded, and over 9300 in Magic. It's nice to open a Cursed Area underwater in 1 Dive without resurfacing to get more Magic. Again thank you for your help and information!

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Feb 9, 17 8:08 PM
Sigh. I am getting bored now.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 20, 17 2:15 PM
I know I should have finished the library before the Left Wall but the amounts of amber and alluring amber, seems astronomical for upgrading houses onec you get the first few upgrades done. Yikes!!! It was actually easier to just make the fancy bricks for palace and wall. Sigh, I'm sooo confused! Palace, Library, palace library, palace, library... What to do. Yes I'm getting towards the end of land to and awaiting the additions. I also hope the friend list is changed, of course. I have been posting all over about it and I hope I'm not in trouble. I mean it all in the ver nicest of demanding, umm gentlest? of ways!!!!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 20, 17 2:33 PM
katrinaceleste wrote: I also hope the friend list is changed, of course. I have been posting all over about it and I hope I'm not in trouble. I mean it all in the ver nicest of demanding, umm gentlest? of ways!!!!

Yes, we all know you've posted in almost every thread about it. .

You won't get into any trouble and we all understand you want to get the point out there for the powers that be. However...

Honestly, one post in one thread of that topic would have been plenty. Duplicate posts in multiple threads are unnecessary since most of us read all of the threads as new posts are added.

You can also start a new thread directed toward the moderators and ask them to pass on that info to the developers instead of posting duplicate posts in multiple threads.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 20, 17 2:38 PM
katrinaceleste wrote:I know I should have finished the library before the Left Wall but the amounts of amber and alluring amber, seems astronomical for upgrading houses onec you get the first few upgrades done. Yikes!!! It was actually easier to just make the fancy bricks for palace and wall. Sigh, I'm sooo confused! Palace, Library, palace library, palace, library... What to do.

It's actually better to work hard toward de-cursing the library. You build up magic capacity that makes diving and collecting magic for dives easier when you have a large amount to start with.

The Palace is pretty but does nothing to advance forward. It's best saved for last. You can't finish the Palace anyway until you've reached 9000 magic capacity and you need to get to the Library to do it.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Feb 20, 17 4:15 PM
silverhawk
the goal of this game is to build the castle and you can increase your magic as needed to advance thru the stages of building the castle and the dives are easier now that not as much magic is needed. Also the mods moniter all of the threads so if our frustration is plastered all over the place then maybe they will get the message

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 20, 17 4:27 PM
Lambina wrote:silverhawk
the goal of this game is to build the castle and you can increase your magic as needed to advance thru the stages of building the castle and the dives are easier now that not as much magic is needed. Also the mods moniter all of the threads so if our frustration is plastered all over the place then maybe they will get the message

Thanks Lambina... >>>>> runs over tho shake hands with Lambina!!

I do also see silver_hawks point, I was being a bit mischievous, I suppose, I also felt the need to advocate this point for all of us.

**makes sounds like the seahorse laughs and swims away**

[Post New]by hoover4368 on Apr 27, 17 6:13 AM
waiting for new levels to open.. ive moved on to a different game but keep checking back daily for updates...

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Apr 27, 17 5:32 PM
silver_hawk wrote:Here is what was posted on Facebook a few days ago...

"Sunken Secrets
February 6 at 10:22am

Hi everyone! We know you’re all awaiting news on upcoming updates, and we wanted to provide some information on the delay. We play the game too, and definitely understand the frustration of wanting to progress with the castle and building the island.
We want to assure you that the team is working hard on new content for the game. They are determined to get it right though, and it’s taking a bit of time to make it perfect. This doesn’t mean there won’t be anything new in the meantime. We have some balancing updates coming, and even a new character. A bigger expansion to the game is coming too, but it’s still a bit of a ways off. We’ll keep you posted here though, and as soon as there is any information to share, you’ll all be the first to know!
"

To be quite frank, that is exactly the same message that was posted a bit after the Christmas debacle.

[Post New]by hoover4368 on May 29, 17 7:39 AM
thanx so much

Go to: