pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Earn Every Golden Award?

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Feb 9, 17 3:08 PM
I haven't been able to get this final award, has anyone else been able to do it?

I believe they are talking about getting all the gold stars on each level (the counter in the upper right of every level screen) that are given for building the flower beds and upgrading houses and stuff.

I have played through the game twice, but there are some levels that don't give all the stars even when I have absolutely everything completed and upgraded. I don't know if it's a glitch, or just that I haven't discovered the secret to get full stars on these levels.

Anyone have any suggestions?

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Earn Every Golden Award?

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Feb 9, 17 3:59 PM
You get awards for collecting certain amounts of resources, and for using the sun, moon, etc. There are 3 (I think) levels of each. Hover over them in the award page, and you can see how much more you need to reach the next level.

I assume this is what they mean. I'm finishing up a couple that I only had silver on. (Not destroying lairs so that I can use power ups on the bad guys longer.) If I don't earn the Every Golden Award, I'll come back and edit this.

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Feb 9, 17 4:32 PM
Ah, I think you're right, I just went back and looked and there are two that I thought I had gold on, but they are just silver (use moon and rainbow). I'll try re-doing the levels with lots of fairies and ghosts.

Thanks!

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Feb 9, 17 5:30 PM
Yay! Bringing all of the awards up to gold won the Every Golden Award.

Now I'm depressed because I finished everything, and don't have anything else to work for. ;-)

[Post New]by TaylorEmilyMom on Apr 24, 17 8:28 PM
I have played this game twice all the way through and have gotten gold on every level both times but still don't have the earn every golden award badge. What am I missing?

Pinkbudgie
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkbudgie on May 21, 17 8:22 AM
I just finished every gold on every level too but did not get this award either.

Go to: