Dragon Key

[Post New]by donnab207 on Feb 13, 17 1:43 PM
I must say this game is fun and frustrating at the same time. I find it hard to find current information on any of my question. Have been looking for any information on the Dragon Key. I understand the goal is to assemble a Dragon Key but how do I know what my standing is so far? I do not see any evidence of my score.
Thanks for your help.

smallcharm
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Dragon Key

[Post New]by smallcharm on Feb 14, 17 5:25 AM
Hi Donna, kind of new myself but I think you get the parts for the key in the dragon labyrinths. If you go to the bottom right hand side there is a icon to the artifacts/relics; you can scroll over to the Dragon Key and see what parts are needed and where to get them. The hardest one to get is the fire dragon....hope this helped...not sure if there are other ways cause I am still a newbie...good luck, hang in there, happy gaming...

marliza
Herring
Herring
392 Posts

Re:Dragon Key

[Post New]by marliza on Feb 15, 17 7:10 AM
The dragon key is a relic and can be found on the 6th page of relics. You access those by clicking on the lower right corner of the screen icon that looks like a pearl in a jewelry box. Then click on the relics tab at the top.

All the parts for the relic dragon key are artifacts, for which you need to get other parts. All these parts are gotten by doing the Mystery of Dragons mazes.

I believe there is an event that calls for the making of the Dragon Key.
Events are stories that are worked on, one task at a time, which takes you through making several artifacts (like the ones in the Dragon Key). I believe the event that takes you through to the Dragon Key is the one called "Pearl Legend".

You can find "Pearl Legend" in the "more events" area - which is up in the upper right hand corner of the game screen. If you go there and scroll all the way to the right, you will find it there with a picture of three red fire dragons.

The game as it is usually offers events, and there are many. The game usually offers new events on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Right now, in progress, is one called "St. Valentine's Day". The event is listed on the right list on your screen, while the tasks involved to complete it are included in the list on the left side of your screen.

If you were to go to "More Events" and choose the "Pearl Legend" event, pay your 20 blue crystals to access the event, it would show up in the listings that you already have, with the tasks listed on the left in order to accomplish the event.

If you are new, I would not recommend doing this event. It is not an easy one. Although I know many who really enjoy it, I am someone who really does not. Not all of the items are easy to get, and it can be frustrating to be held to time limits.

Actually - I would recommend just doing the "required" tasks (I am not sure that is the word used, as all mine are done and gone, but something similar at least) - first. Then move on to the guild ones and then to the others before beginning any event. I found this easiest. It also helps you to progress up the experience levels by doing one task at a time.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to private message me here in the forum if you have any more questions, or continue to post here as a reply.. There is are several different things to do in this game, which makes it a long time friend. =)

Go to: