DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

There is a total of 6 UPDATES/ FIXES

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Feb 14, 17 12:28 AM
I cannot believe I have a total of 6 updates/fixes waiting for me, including Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition...I have been a member since the very beginning ...this is absolutely unbelievable ...I'm having a hard time understanding why so many games are in such bad shape....Big Fish Games used to be the VERY best game site around....WHAT HAPPENED??? They took away the Chit-Chat, then they took away online real time customer service help...I can't remember which one went first.... and now the games are not checked out like they used to be and so we get all these updates...and not only that, but, when we update, we have to go all the back to the beginning of the game...I'm sure there more I just can't remember right now... big fish PLEASE PLEASE go back to the way you were... I (WE) really miss you...

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:There is a total of 6 UPDATES/ FIXES

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Feb 14, 17 7:12 AM
In fact, [Removed by Moderator] that I quit beeing a member of BFG which I was for the last 10 years. I think it says it all...

Edited on 02/14/2017 at 9:29:20 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 14, 17 10:01 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to provide our site and company feedback about recent experiences with updates with our games. I absolutely understand how frustrating it can be when games are not working as expected and also that updates needed to be made to help resolve issues some players were experiencing. I just wanted to swim by real fast to clarify a little about the process of publishing games.

The first thing I would like to discuss is that our games are thoroughly tested across a large amount of hardware a vast majority of our players have access to and use today. However, due to the wide variety of hardware and software combinations available in the world and how many are coming out or phasing out daily, we are unable to catch every bug in a game. I want to personally apologize that some of our players are affected by issues we didn't catch before hand, and this is why we try to assist players in the forums with preliminary troubleshooting as well as with our Support Team, when more investigation is necessary. Hopefully, those updates will resolve the reported issues associated with those specific games or make the games better and more fun for players who purchased it.

I also wanted to swim by to remind players to do their best to follow the Forum Rules while posting, and would like to specifically remind of the following rules:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

We request players do their best to not criticize someone else's character in our forums or imply profanity, even unintentionally. This helps keep our forums more comfortable for players and users of all ages, and helps us all create a better community to discuss games with one another. Thank you for understanding.

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 14, 17 10:01 AM
Message continued.

Thank you for your feedback as well. I'm going to go ahead keep this thread open for now and provide its contents to the right teams so that they are aware of how these issues have personally affected players. If you find any issues with the updates that have been provided, we absolutely would like to know. Please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/14/2017 at 10:02:43 AM PST

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on Feb 18, 17 10:06 PM
I never got an update notice for Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition and I also don't have the scalpel to open the box to get the jaw. I followed the directions given to check for updates and am told there are no updates available. I understand that games may need updates to correct overlooked problems, but I can't understand how I cannot access the necessary updates. They are neither provided to me via the app nor can they be found when I search. So what's next?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 17 2:25 PM
Hello walkswithdogs,

I'm sorry to hear there is trouble downloading the update, and I definitely understand wanting to get the update to resolve that particular issue in the game. Since there seems to be some trouble getting access to that download of the most recent update, I'm going to provide some steps that may be able to assist further, as well as how to reach out to our Support Team.

The following page from our Help Pages can sometimes assist players who have trouble downloading a new update for our games:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Sometimes those above steps can help with an update that doesn't appear. However, for any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide assistance and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this thread now seems to be discussing further technical issues with this specific game, I'm going to go ahead and lock it and request that future discussion of technical issues for Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition be provided to the designated thread here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

Thank you all for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: