bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Wedding Salon 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 14, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Wedding Salon 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Wedding Salon 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Wedding Salon 2 forum

[Post New]by Purple2762 on Feb 16, 17 4:54 AM
I am on Level 8 "Greece" day 7. And the game won't continue. It loads up until I try to play the level and then it keeps stopping. Anyone else have this issue?

[Post New]by oakerbank16 on Feb 18, 17 5:55 PM
I purchased the game and it continues to stop working. I'm using Windows 10 on a PC and everything is updated.
I start a level then it stops working I'm up to the Level in Italy. It is quite fustrating

kyrisong1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kyrisong1 on Feb 20, 17 10:47 AM
Frustrating as heck!! Game worked fine until I bought it, now it might run for one game, but never more than that, I've done the so called "fix" and am running as administrator which makes not one iota of difference. Is Big Fish that hard up that they have to release games before the kinks are worked out? I will delete this buggy game and never look at it again, chalk it up to a lost 6.99. What a rip off!

[Post New]by sammyop on Feb 20, 17 4:23 PM
Game kept crashing during the free play mode, have had to restart 6 or 7 times in first half hour. Happy I didn't buy it, this is the kind of game I usually buy after 10 min but did not get that far without a crash. So disappointed have been waiting for a fun time management game hope they correct the issues soon.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Feb 23, 17 4:48 AM
OMG! I have spent more time doing 'uninstall/reinstall' then playing this game!

I do not want a credit as I purchased this with a 'gift credit' from another member, want would be WONDERFUL if someone let their members know IF a fix is coming or NOT???

Running on Wins10 on an HP ...done all the bells-n-whistles to clean, scrub, scan every morning...but this game still either freezes or closes, basically closes.

I conclude this game is basically throw out for 'sale' reasons or torture the C/S peeps crazy or to piss off the customer...SAD cuz its a pretty decent TM !

[Post New]by TGEdwards on Feb 27, 17 12:40 PM
My game is still Crashing and I just purchased it on the 25th. I am playing on a PC with windows 10. Is there a fix

shore_girl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shore_girl on Feb 28, 17 5:38 AM
updated and still crashing!!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Feb 28, 17 2:08 PM
UPDATED AS DIRECTED!

CRASHED 5X LAST TWO DAYS!

NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED ON MY PC!

LEAVES ME ... ... ... ...

[Post New]by mareeaj on Mar 1, 17 8:09 PM
When are you going to fix this game . This is ridiculous , the game should have been checked before being sold , Might have to get a refund .

Welcome to Wedding Salon 2 forum

[Post New]by yulish39 on Mar 12, 17 6:43 AM
I'm stuck on level 8, and i get 71 gold
Why?

[Post New]by yardo1961 on Mar 13, 17 12:16 PM
Yes, to all who posted here. Game crashes about every 10 minutes. Very frustrating wanted to buy it but now I won't.

[Post New]by yulish39 on Mar 14, 17 6:42 AM
me too . i have 71 gold and still i can't open level 9

[Post New]by JenCats21 on Mar 14, 17 3:09 PM
There is no Camera in Italy for me to take the pictures? Any one know how to fix this?

[Post New]by squishyizme on Mar 16, 17 2:29 PM
This game crashing is frustrating....is there a fix yet?

[Post New]by pennyw on Mar 28, 17 11:07 AM
GET THIS GAME TO WORK PROPERLY SO IT STOPS AND SHOWS ERRORS OR FIGURES ARE MOVING IN SLOW MOTION OR IT FREEZES, I HAVE TRIED EVERY SUGGESTION THAT HAS BEEN OFFERED SO COME ON I AM A LOYAL CUSTOMER BUT I DO NOT EXPECTED GAMES TO CONTINUE LIKE THIS SORT IT OUR OR OFFER A REFUND THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

[Post New]by pennyw on Apr 9, 17 11:01 AM
just had a download to sort the bugs and problems out and its done absolutely nothing, the only its done is i can have a figure move a few more seconds this game is taking the wee wee come on do sort this rubbish of a game, i am disgusted with how the people who have purchased this game in good faith have not had a satisfactory purchase, getting annoyed GET IT SORTED!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 9, 17 4:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It looks like a few players are seeing issues with the game here and I wanted to swim by to provide some assistance if it is still needed, as well as how to report these issues in the future and contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

For players that are seeing an issue with the game crashing, the first thing I recommend is seeing if the latest update for the game has been installed. If you're unsure, the best way to ensure the game has the latest update is to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Here's how to do that, if that is helpful:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If the game continues to crash after that, it may be helpful to try some of these general steps which have helped players in the past with resolving similar issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you need assistance with a different issue, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. For players looking for more troubleshooting assistance, it will be helpful to also include a Dr Felix Report. With that report, our Reps will be able to assist more quickly with troubleshooting further. They'll be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Furthermore, please continue discussion of technical issues or reports of new ones to the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

By posting to that designated thread, players can help make the impact of issues affecting the game more clear and also allows the right teams to better see how to help players when making changes to their game.

Thank you all for your patience. Don't hesitate to contact any of the active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by hazellee68 on Apr 21, 17 12:23 PM
I'm am having a problem with Greece Day 2 the level starts but she doesn't enter .
I have tried several solution like Adjust my graphics settings.

Edited on 04/21/2017 at 12:24:45 PM PST

[Post New]by pennyw on May 9, 17 6:48 PM
i have had enough the update with the fix on it is a joke i have tried all of the ways to get this game to work, its a joke this has happened so many times now, i suggest you refund the game price and take the game back and sort it properly as i have still and slow motiion figures this is rediculous. i want a refund it would of been a lovely game but for this ongoing saga and i have wasted my time and money. i suggest you re-enburse my account with a game credit, enough is enough

Go to: