Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 14, 17 12:45 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/14/2017 at 6:40:05 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by emilees_nanny on Feb 14, 17 3:55 AM

Edited on 02/16/2017 at 10:26:55 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 14, 17 6:40 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Wedding Salon 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Wedding Salon 2.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

beabea
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by beabea on Feb 15, 17 8:05 AM
I thought that this one would be better, but it is not. I would like to know what is up with trying to find the smile face and the gold bars. Why you have to find them to make people happy. with all that you have to do there is no time to hunt things to make people happy. I do not like having to match things that people want. You get going then they pop up to match what the people want. It slows you down and it does not pause while your matching what the people want. The first one made me mad so I guess I will not be getting anymore Wedding salon games. To bad because it could be a great game.

judieau
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by judieau on Feb 15, 17 8:55 PM
I would also love this game but it's too frantic right from the beginning. If it had happened gradually into the game, with upgrades on the way to help, it would be much more enjoyable.

As beabea said, there is just too much to look for and do, plus having to match up items that the customer wants. The smilies and gold bars are all over the place.

My old ticker (heart) just can't keep up with the pace, but love the concept and clear graphics.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Feb 16, 17 3:41 PM
I'm very much enjoying this game, as I did the last one, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to stop playing it soon, like I did the last one, as it's too hard. I wish these developers would take an idea from the later Delicious Emily games and let us choose between Beginner, Average, and Challenging levels. First off, the difficulty of this game has put people off buying it, so they're losing money. Secondly, when there are different levels, there is more value to the game. The purchaser can finish the Beginner level, then move on to the second, then the third level, giving the player three games in one.

[Post New]by pennyw on Feb 18, 17 11:30 AM
i would of prefered it to be a step up from salon 1 game the graphics are very amateurist and the fact it constantly crashes and i have tried all the technical ways to sort the game out this is terrible when so many are having similar problems and we have a person giving advice out but not much help the issue is the game is crashing and the technical support should be right on it to give us codes to sort it out not give more options by suggesting we go to techical support come big fish get on this

eva338
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by eva338 on Feb 18, 17 7:41 PM
I like this game, it's fun and challenging. I try to collect gold bars and smiley faces when I ring people up. I had to go back and play some levels again to get the expert rating, but I dislike that you can't afford all the upgrades. When I get expert on every level I should be able to afford every upgrade. I like that you get to decorate three different rooms.

More to do, more fun!

[Post New]by Snippycat on Feb 19, 17 3:59 PM
I grew to love, after much frustration, the original Wedding Salon. Yes, both are difficult to master but that seems to be a rarity in TM games. I like this one better than the first. The aesthetic is more up to date, and I love the cultural backgrounds for the different cities. I enjoyed decorating 3 rooms this time too. Now on to the nitty gritty...

Pros: Aesthetic & backgrounds, as mentioned before. The challenge and pacing are right on par with the previous game. I enjoy playing so many different types of mini games, and that the content changes with the city. They're mixed up pretty well. I also like that an upgraded mini game remains that way in a new city. The pop up explaining how to play the mini game the first time is well done.

Cons: There doesn't appear to be any way to cancel the player selected order of actions. When I set up 3 or 4 actions, then someone comes in and I see a more efficient way to do things, I can't undo them. A pop up appears telling me how to move customers when I start to move a player and miss the target, which is the most annoying part of the game.

Bugs: As of this review, there are a lot of bugs in the game that haven't had a fix rolled out. Russia doesn't have any smiley faces or gold bars, which makes expert level more challenging, but not impossible if you go back to it. Africa doesn't show the straw choice so you have to guess. I wasn't able to upgrade Holly's speed one time. It showed the price, but no purchase button. The game crashes occasionally.

Overall, I love this game! I recommend snagging it if you can get a BOGO or earn a free game. I HIGHLY recommend it at full price if and when the bugs are fixed.

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on Feb 22, 17 2:47 PM
I usually love TM games but something isn't right with this one and I find it very frustrating. After I play a level and pass it, I don't make any money to go on to the next level. I have tried going back and playing the level again but the same thing happens. I can't make any progress! If this can't be fixed I wish I could get a refund. Anyone else having this problem? I think this is a beautiful game and I wish I could play it.

[Post New]by tweetybird1656 on Feb 27, 17 4:53 AM
the game site gave us an update that still cause the game to still crash so I am done cause this site is not doing me right anymore. And it crashes to launch and also in Italy

AnLuk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by AnLuk on Mar 7, 17 12:36 PM
The game freezes up.. a lot. Also when I try to buy an upgrade I get booted off.
I received the update and installed it. I was hopeful that this would make a difference.
But it has made it worst.
I uninstalled it and re installed it. It's still the same.
I have windows 10.. but this was on the New release list 2017. Doesn't most people have windows 10 by now.
I like this game. I want to be able to play it. That is why I bought it. But I have problems every single time I play it.

[Post New]by dawn44444 on Mar 16, 17 12:44 PM
Pros: The game is challenging, fun, and holds my interest

Cons: I have taken the time to watch certain things about this game after knowing I beat a level and I am told I need to try again.

-multiple times the game states I lost a customer, which is not the case
-I have been watching the money that each customer rings out at, plus tip and have found that a person with much less happiness pays the same if not more then someone with full happiness,

My conclusion is that this game decides when IT wants you to complete a level at expert.

Of course I will continue to play, as my OCD personality won't let me quit until I complete it. Wedding Salon 1 was the same way, I refuse to purchase anything on games with real money so it took me quite a while to complete it with all experts, but, I did it eventually. Persistence prevails, or at least the game decided to let me have the win finally.....

[Post New]by Mixer3 on Apr 11, 17 3:52 PM
I love the game but it would crash literally every other time I beat a level. I am half way through and now it won't even start when I click play. I have deleted the game and reloaded it and the same thing happens.

[Post New]by mmaples on Apr 16, 17 7:08 PM
I love the game but it has recently crashed every time I open it, what is going on?

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jun 9, 17 6:09 AM
Loved the game. Played and Replayed until the update!!! I thought it would be fixed by now... I've been waiting for another update I guess I'll add this one to the junk pile

Edited on 06/09/2017 at 6:10:19 AM PST

Go to: