rooms of memory loading issuses

[Post New]by Jdydol65 on Feb 14, 17 11:08 AM
Hi I am trying to load rooms of Memory I am using chrome browser it loads to 30% then stops please help. It has been quite some time since I played this game thank you

Judy Dolan

vrc111
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:rooms of memory loading issuses

[Post New]by vrc111 on Feb 14, 17 1:54 PM
Here too. The same crap continues over and over. Try paging Dr. Felix.

[Post New]by Ecnivton on Feb 14, 17 2:17 PM
The comps and duels are as slow as the response from the moderators. Fix the game or blow it up. Enough is enough. Some people pay real money. I am not one of them and never will be. Fix the game !

vrc111
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by vrc111 on Feb 14, 17 2:38 PM
He buddy, good to hear from you. I agree but watch your language. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/16/2017 at 12:26:10 PM PST

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Feb 14, 17 2:54 PM
You are cracking me up vrc111

[Post New]by Ecnivton on Feb 14, 17 3:01 PM
Hey miss. [Removed by Moderator] That's me. Happy Valentines day. Cheers !

Edited on 02/16/2017 at 12:27:04 PM PST

vrc111
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by vrc111 on Feb 14, 17 3:22 PM
Hey Ecinvton, don't cut in on my conversation please. Have a nice day/evening.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 14, 17 5:31 PM
eyeyiyi the competitions are so uncrowded there were almost always only 2 of us... (which makes for no rewards as I came in second a lot whaaaa) I also felt like an idiot playing my heart out when the competition had not connected and were all at zero....while I clicked like a maniac.

Sorry to those who cannot get on and play at all though. I hope it gets better soon!

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Feb 14, 17 5:51 PM
I had the same issue, put a post under Tech Issues. Took almost 3 hrs for me to get in, and visiting was relentless. The "swirls" and extreme timing was horrendous.
I noticed at the time of my 30% issue there were just over 8K players online.
It seems to me that anytime there is more than 7K (ish) players in ROM - you can't get in, but then again since Oct. 2016 this game has been a nightmare.
Good luck everyone; I may not get back into my game after leaving it to go on the forum

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 14, 17 6:05 PM
Katwoman if you click community it should take you to a separate URL for the forums and leave the game intact. (sorry if you knew that and I misinterpreted )

marliza
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Feb 15, 17 7:18 AM
I had to refresh quite a few times myself this morning before I was able to get into the game. I looked at my tasks (control/alt/delete) and found that Cortana was running. I opened it up, and turned it all off, and voila --- was finally able to get in.

This game program takes up a lot of computer resources. It's always best to have just IT running when trying to open it. Sometimes even my virus checker will hinder it opening. I always wait for that to finish whatever it is doing first. That's not one I am going to turn off.

Good luck and happy gaming.

bfgIlinalta
1,449 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 16, 17 1:06 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to drop by real fast to address the loading issues some players are experiencing. I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't loading as expected. I hope the issue has already been resolved and that it was temporary, but if not, I'd like to provide the steps needed to contact us for further assistance.

I've gone ahead and checked to see if Rooms of Memory is not loading and I have been unable to confirm that there is trouble connecting. This doesn't mean that there isn't an issue, but it does make it more difficult to troubleshoot. In this particular instance, I want to recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report as previously suggested in this thread. Thank you everyone who swam by with their support and suggestions. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible and are always happy to help out.

I also needed to drop by to quickly remind players to be aware of and follow the Forum Rules, and I would like to remind specifically of the following:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

By following the Forum's rules, we can all help create a more accessible and comfortable environment for players of all ages to use and enjoy.

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
1,449 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 16, 17 1:06 PM
Message continued.

Since this thread seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock it and request that future discussion of connectivity issues or new reports of technical issues with Rooms of Memory be provided as a reply to the following designated technical issues thread:

Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

By posting about issues there, the impact of technical issues being experienced is easily determined and can be more effectively passed along to the appropriate teams who can help with them. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you all for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: