Attention Devs!

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Feb 15, 17 6:01 AM
PLEASE fix this game so it stops crashing. It's a wonderful game in the series, and we would so like to play it all the way through without it crashing and exiting. I had hoped you would fix this issue before it was released on BFG, but no. Your Time Management games are so much fun, please don't let this one flawed game fall by the wayside because it won't play right. Thank you from a big fan.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Attention Devs!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 15, 17 10:51 AM
Hi Marinersfan04,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashing within this game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as it should. Please keep in mind that our games are rigorously tested before they are released to the public. With the different permutations on the market today, we do recognize that issues may occur. It is recommended to refer to the Big Fish Games Help Pages for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues. I'll include two help articles that contain steps specific to the crashing.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run game as Administrator

I have passed along the information that has been presented in this thread to the appropriate teams for investigation. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in the above thread it helps to centralize these issues for the teams to see the impact it has on the players. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: